Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yup some new guy. Dude told me the game came out Friday and by Tuesday he was done with the story. I calculated this nikka must've played for about 18 hours per day. Holy shyt. Either Tuesday or Wednesday.
Yeah, that's crazy. I game literally every day, with at best, a good 1-3 hours of actual uninterrupted gameplay (more often than not, my gaming is considerably interrupted). The average 20-30 hour game, even with dedicated play-time, in that I'm not actually playing any other game in tandem (which is rare for me), would still take me nearly a month to complete. Even if I totally disregarded any side shyt, (also very rare for me).

Last edited:
Daps
This is much better, the venom suit in this game is nasty looking, makes me itch

ZQXJdJP.jpg
The classic black suit is top tier as well

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I know I got some shyt to see because I haven't even gotten Pete's venom suit which I know is one of the new things as seen in the first reveal.
Yeah, I just got it yesterday and haven't did much story since. It's one of the few things I could see/understand folks rushing to get to, despite having plenty to do before getting it.

Last edited: