Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
the whole coney island section was insane!!

I played it with the ASM2 SUIT and the whole sequence was what I would wanted out a third movie

the venom being a medical cure they pull from the ultimate comics ..

I can't believe they killed scorpion

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Is Spider-Man the new Superman?

As far as popularity, I can’t remember Spider-Man being this popular
Top 3 has always been Batman, Spiderman, and Superman. I think the issue with Superman his popularity went down the drain after the 2000s due to failed movies, awful video games, and superman inspired characters becoming more popular among the younger audience. I believe that an older demographic would have superman in their top 5, but I feel with Gen Z and younger millennials he might be outside the top 10. Anyways, Superman is a household name, but I am unsure if his name is box office these like it used to be.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Top 3 has always been Batman, Spiderman, and Superman. I think the issue with Superman his popularity went down the drain after the 2000s due to failed movies, awful video games, and superman inspired characters becoming more popular among the younger audience. I believe that an older demographic would have superman in their top 5, but I feel with Gen Z and younger millennials he might be outside the top 10. Anyways, Superman is a household name, but I am unsure if his name is box office these like it used to be.

James Gunn gotta revitalize the brand. Another bad superman movie and it’s a rap.

He’s becoming a boomer superhero

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
James Gunn gotta revitalize the brand. Another bad superman movie and it’s a rap.

He’s becoming a boomer superhero
Yeah, he's a household name, but like you've said he's going to become a "boomer superhero" to that generation. Hopefully Gunn can figure it out , and video game wise there is some potential, but would need to get the right studio

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
rQ8jfl3.jpg

Was great to meet Joey Chesnut :salute:

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
This game is heat :banderas:

Almost finished with the story. It feels like a love letter to the 90s Spider-Man comics and it improves on the gameplay the PS4 Spider-Man game established in many ways

For the home theater brehs, this game is an EXPERIENCE if you got Atmos/height speakers with an OLED TV :wow:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
This game is heat :banderas:

Almost finished with the story. It feels like a love letter to the 90s Spider-Man comics and it improves on the gameplay the PS4 Spider-Man game established in many ways

For the home theater brehs, this game is an EXPERIENCE if you got Atmos/height speakers with an OLED TV :wow:
Man, this game is different :wow: