Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@surf @Joe Sixpack You guys are damn trippin. I still cannot accept new Peter Parker face.

Look at this pic. New Peter Parker has no emotion at all, even in this game SP2. I don't feel him as Peter Parker.

hepv98hm4bc71.jpg

yg7f6l5l11z51.jpg

Look at those, original Peter shows his emotion, new Peter doesn't show any emotion at all. After doing all that no damage or sweat on his face at all. His not even crying... Looks like they really Hollywood him up brehs

the new face model doesn't resemble someone who hass been Spider-Man for 8 Years, wherreas the original face did. The original Peter face is supposed to look tired, worn-out, and older The stuff that he's dealing with makes sense in that he has dark circles, and lines around his eyes and forehead. He's been Spider-Man for years and he's starting to deal with adult problems. The new face makes him look like he has a daily skincare routine and actually gets sleep. He looks like he's a spoiled kid. I'm still pissed new Peter face in Spider-Man 2, I don't buy him as Peter and Spider Man at all :camby:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@surf @Joe Sixpack You guys are damn trippin. I still cannot accept new Peter Parker face.

Look at this pic. New Peter Parker has no emotion at all, even in this game SP2. I don't feel him as Peter Parker.

hepv98hm4bc71.jpg

yg7f6l5l11z51.jpg

Look at those, original Peter shows his emotion, new Peter doesn't show any emotion at all. After doing all that no damage or sweat on his face at all. His not even crying... Looks like they really Hollywood him up brehs

the new face model doesn't resemble someone who hass been Spider-Man for 8 Years, wherreas the original face did. The original Peter face is supposed to look tired, worn-out, and older The stuff that he's dealing with makes sense in that he has dark circles, and lines around his eyes and forehead. He's been Spider-Man for years and he's starting to deal with adult problems. The new face makes him look like he has a daily skincare routine and actually gets sleep. He looks like he's a spoiled kid. I'm still pissed new Peter face in Spider-Man 2, I don't buy him as Peter and Spider Man at all :camby:

You’re more bothered about Peter than mj:laff:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

hepv98hm4bc71.jpg

yg7f6l5l11z51.jpg

While everyone is entitled to their own feelings...you are WAY too into them about this, lol.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
So I just dive bombed then let the web wings deploy right above the surface of a body water at high speeds and Miles stood up and transitioned to surfing on the water

That whole animation was ill af i didn’t I didn’t know he could do that
That exaggerated swagger! :whew:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
I swear miles has the dopest suits,

Mysterio suit looking like the white power ranger with the white and gold scheme