Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you change Spider-Man suits or do I have to keep doing it in the main mission story to unlock suits?

Anhur

All Star
Daps
It's so easy to just get lost in the world.:ohlawd:
I just finished all the camera pics and sand crystals and now I'm level 15. :blessed:

And I only fast traveled onc...
giphy.gif

I was just testing it and it was instant.:ehh:
Time to finally return to story mode's the third mission (RAFT):mjlit:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously, the new fsggot ass Peter Parker face has no emotion at all, I don't feel connected to him at all. He's just so damn bland. They fukked up and changed the face. Should have kept the original face.

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
How do you change Spider-Man suits or do I have to keep doing it in the main mission story to unlock suits?
That's what I read, they unlock as they come, tho you should have the pre order and Digital deluxe suits if you bought them

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I read, they unlock as they come, tho you should have the pre-order and Digital deluxe suits if you bought them

I did pre-order and have digital deluxe suits but didn't see any of them So that's why I asked

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
I did pre-order and have digital deluxe suits but didn't see any of them So that's why I asked
They are there you just got to get past the part where he changes his suit and everything comes

Sidenote: technically this ain't a spoiler, insomniac followed the same formula as spiderman ps4 for the suit reveal