Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
A question about Spider Man Peter Parker's face in Spider-Man 2. Are they going to use the orginal Peter Parker face or bullshyt new Peter Parker face from Remaster?

I don't like new Peter Parker's face from Remaster. He doesn't look right and look way too young to be Peter Parker, he looks almost similar Miles' age.
I prefer the old face because I'd rather he look a little older, but the main reason I dislike it is because we all played the game and got used to it and then they just changed it for no damn reason. It's really weird and I simply don't recognize the character any more and it feels weird playing the game. You just can't body-swap a character after such an emotional journey :snoop:

I'm just saying that new Peter Parker's face feel like Frat Boy vibes from the new model. The previous one looked a bit like a realistic interpretation from the 90's animated series. The new one just doesn't feel like Peter Parker to me at all.

yg7f6l5l11z51.jpg

Peter Parker Remaster Face :camby: He looks fakkit and look younger than Miles :snoop:

Hopefully, they bring original Peter Parker in Spider-Man 2
Idk the reason for the face change but 2018 Peter face is 96 lil Kim status brother, he ain't coming back..

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Do yourselves a favor and go into the visual settings and turn off chromatic aberration and take down film grain past 5 at least :scust:
I do that with everygame...why the fukk do game devs love that shyt ? Are they trolling us ?

Superstar
Daps
I’ll never agree with y’all on this…the OG face model looks like a blubbering idiot…and he barely looks human…he looks like how I’d expect a video game character model to look…2nd one looks far more realistic imo

I agree. The 2018 face model looks like he has lupus