venom said

tumblr_pbpfp5cm461sc0ffqo8_540.gif

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Ymmv but some are reporting that they got the game 15% off at target. There’s also 5% cash back if you have a chase freedom card and pay with PayPal or a target red card.

This didn’t show up for me

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Ymmv but some are reporting that they got the game 15% off at target. There’s also 5% cash back if you have a chase freedom card and pay with PayPal or a target red card.

This didn’t show up for me

Never do target because no pick up for preorders and unfortunately their delivery is always late

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I get beating a game quick if you gotta write a review but if you don't I never understood rushing through a game at all. I take my time as I got other shyt to do and don't like to sit down for more than 2-3 hrs playing any one game.

Yea. shyt is lame.

Unless you're unemployed living with your parents or in college (or have some unique remote/WFH setup), it'll take most grown ass adults longer to complete a campaign mode + all the side quests/trophies, etc bc they'll naturally have grown ass adult shyt to do most days out the week.

Dudes talkin bout "i gotta speed through it bc i got a life to live". Maaaan, you ain't got no life nygga :pachaha:

Personally, i do prefer the campaign more in the 25-30 hour mark ala Ragnorak and FF7R... but even then, it'll take me double that projected time (over the span of 1 to 2-months) bc it's literally 2-3 hours a day, i.e. after work, the gym, any side hustles/hobbies/studying, before the 830pm NBA game...

and even then, i might spend that 2-3 hours just roaming/swinging around n shyt :mjlol: