Marvels next three movies will start there decline?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Shang chi
Black widow
The externals

marvels next three releases after spiderman

I'm not excited for ANY of those, widow's movie is 4 years to late.

Shane chi is a character I never really heard of, and I could never get into the Enternals.

If anything they should of went with

Dr.strange 2
Black panther 2
Throw shang chi in between guardians 3
Then release Eternals last

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Eternals and Shang Chi will be cool because they’re pretty different from what we’ve gotten especially if you get a great fight choreographer for Shang Chi. Widow should be a mini series on Disney +

I’d go
BP2 (introduce Shang Chi on some international steeze like BP has to go to China or something)
Shang Chi
GOTG 3(Bring in eternals)
Dr Stange 2
Eternals

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
3591514.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think after Endgame there is going to be a lot of interest in Natasha. She is lowkey the heart of the team. Shang Chi will probably leave an opening for Luke Cage. And Marvel better put out the Eternals before DC makes their New Gods movies :wow:Jack King Kirby

The Russo's really brought her out.I didn't start giving a fukk about her character until Winter Soldier.

She officially became "That Bytch!" in that flick:obama:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
The Russo's really brought her out.I didn't start giving a fukk about her character until Winter Soldier.

She officially became "That Bytch!" in that flick:obama:
Fax that's when I noticed it too. She the one team member that everyone gets along with.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fax that's when I noticed it too. She the one team member that everyone gets along with.

Her and Cap are like Ma & Pa....I remember when her and Cap showed up to save Scarlet Witch/Visions azz in Infinity War.

She gave them a parental scolding at the end of that fight:ufdup: @ Scarlet/Vision......

They did a great job of making you care about her character