Marvel's "Jessica Jones" Season Two on Netflix (March 8th Premier)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

2018 JJ and them jeans is coming bike brehs! :blessed:

wonder who the villain will be :lupe: Kilgrave set the bar high as hell

The show is trash without him, JJ is a shyt uninteresting character. They should just make a Kilgrave series starting from when he was a kid and discovering he could fukk with people.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The show is trash without him, JJ is a shyt uninteresting character. They should just make a Kilgrave series starting from when he was a kid and discovering he could fukk with people.
Terrible idea, focus on Jessica. Get a new villain done.

Who watches Jessica jones whilst also not being a fan of Jessica jones? That's weird, like watching Star Trek but hating all the scenes where they are on space ships. You clearly just need to find another show to watch.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Terrible idea, focus on Jessica. Get a new villain done.

Who watches Jessica jones whilst also not being a fan of Jessica jones? That's weird, like watching Star Trek but hating all the scenes where they are on space ships. You clearly just need to find another show to watch.

The first time I watched the show I couldn’t get past the first few episodes then went back and struggled to get through until Kilgrave. He made that show for me and clearly for a lot of other people hence his rumoured return in season 2 in whatever capacity.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍

a Kilgrave spinoff? :huhldup: that would just be dark and depressing, dude is too despicable to be portrayed as a protagonist on any level IMO

he shines best when he’s playing the Joker to JJ’s Batman

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
This show gets more and more depressing and I like Jess more and more, with repeat viewings

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tumblr_mvyg7aSXcr1rhcgoho2_500.gif

In

It’s still fukk Suggestion Man
1*GkrMqxNbfuL9nBeBQN2uFg.gif

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Jessica Jones Star Was Accidentally Knocked Out During Season 2 Filming

Women’s Health has Krysten Ritter on the cover this month, and while talking with the actor they learned of a fairly harrowing moment from the set of season 2 of Jessica Jones. Apparently, while filming a fight scene, a punch landed on Ritter a bit too hard. The result saw her almost biting through her tongue before passing out from the force. Luckily, Ritter appears to be doing fine.

Ritter also revealed that, despite the incident, she still loves that she had to learn to fight for the role of Jessica. Despite her extensive acting experience, it wasn’t until she played a superhero that she needed to learn to throw a punch. Now, fight training is one of her favorite parts of the job.

“I felt like such a loser the first time [punching.] I didn’t know how to throw a punch—why would I? Who knows how to throw a punch? Now I do it all the time, and it makes me feel strong. It’s so fukking fun.”

she outchea getting legit fukked up :picard:

Last edited:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
i'm hearing the word on the skreets is

Nuke and IGH will be the main villains for Season 2 and Killgrave is back