Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Will be there first friday but I aint feeling any of these trailers getting a real Schumacher batman vibe where every bit a dialogue is basically a "look at me say some cool shyt" punchline. I hope they haven't lost their chemistry, that and the colour palette was the best part of the 1st

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope we ain't taking no L's from this:mjcry: But I fear that they might be riding on what made the first one so special and rehashing certain aspects and over doing dialogues.

Prove me wrong because we don't take L'S:mjgrin:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The gold bytch talking about eradicating the universe of emotions is straight up jacking like half of all Green Lantern stories. If that's the main plot that's some shameless cock blocking Marvel is doing here.:hhh:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
The gold bytch talking about eradicating the universe of emotions is straight up jacking like half of all Green Lantern stories. If that's the main plot that's some shameless cock blocking Marvel is doing here.:hhh:
they've been doing that for years now, glad someone else caught it finally

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Well Marvels Jack Kirby did have a 2 year stint over at DC for a bit.... even created Darkseid for them:smugfavre:

We sure some of these stories aint from him?:sas2:

Martha

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
It'd be a waste to use Shuma Gorath in a Guardians of the Galaxy movie. Shuma Gorath, that's a threat you'd need to unite the ALL the heroes to take it down. Shuma Gorath is actually a bigger threat than Galactus and Thanos.

I know but and when you told me its purpose, it made sense. but...why put in a Great Value "Abilisk" of Shuma? he could further connect Strange and Guardians LOL Matter of fact, given their track record, he'd be nerfed as well. ]

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
homecoming :scust: i hope they got sum fire planned for spidey cuz that shyt looked bleh, but i doubt they fukk up the golden egg
yeah:patrice:
im still gunna watch it but:patrice: not feeling that trailer:patrice: maybe trailer 2 will change my mind

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
homecoming :scust: i hope they got sum fire planned for spidey cuz that shyt looked bleh, but i doubt they fukk up the golden egg
I know it'll be Good, I'm not shytting on Spider-Man in any way. It's just, we've seen 5 Spidey Movies already and Guardians is just on it's 2nd wave, in the MCU looking Piff. I saw Spidey in Civil War and loved him but I want my Guardians and my Black Panther much more than I wanted my Doctor Strange and Homecoming. :manny: