Marvels Captain America 4 (Date TBC)

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I've always been a cap girl but I feel like Marvel's shine has worn off lately so I wasn't expecting much .... OMG. I was not expecting this much quality and hype. I had written off Marvel about a year and half ago. I haven't seen anything Marvel related in a long time but I'm so down for this. I'm so excited they are continuing with the Isaiah story because he really was the best part of the FATWS series. I'm also here for a grey or even bad Harrison Ford character. And they're embracing the constant comparisons and hate Sam is getting in real time in the actual story. Yeah, this is day one for me!

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Technically we don't know for certain, they don't always follow the comics exactly. He could actually be the red hulk
Harrison Ford is the Red Hulk. Red Hulk is Thunderbolt Ross in the comic books, William Hurt was supposed to play him before he died but Marvel took too long.
@Ukbrotha

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Looks good. But I mainly credit the Russo's for winter soldier and civil war being flames. They not directing this.
indecisive-i-dont-know.gif

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Trailer was just ok. Looked very netflixish. Mackie, idk dude just doesn't have star power but I'm glad he's getting his opportunity. Unfortunately this movie will probably not perform that well.

I actually really liked the trailer but I agree, Mackie just don’t seem like a leading man. Hope I’m wrong though

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Shot exactly like that.

Its why the Giancarlo stuff looks so vibrant. Those are the new reshoot scenes to fix the movie. Problem is the rest looks very tv.

Its going to need PEAK action to compensate.

This is why they had to make him superpowered/a supersoldier.