Marvels Captain America 4 (Date TBC)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
his comics book superpower as in a real superpower that not just a jet-pack like rocket man is

I wish they would have gave the movie version of him Electronic Telepathy, Electronic Telepathy - TV Tropes
Rocketman was dope. so is iron man. you just don't like his suit is all.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:patrice:I just don't see it:manny:
Only thing i would change, is in the ultimate universe, he is a genius engineer. who builds his own tech. Basically tony stark without the rich daddy. They kinda touched on him tinkering with the jet pack in the show, but still mostly just a bro type. Doesn't need any mutant powers or enhancements for his character though, let him stay tech based.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Only thing i would change, is in the ultimate universe, he is a genius engineer. who builds his own tech. Basically tony stark without the rich daddy. They kinda touched on him tinkering with the jet pack in the show, but still mostly just a bro type. Doesn't need any mutant powers or enhancements for his character though, let him stay tech based.
The MCU could definitely use a Mr. Terrific version of Falcon. With RiRi and Shuri already on deck, the film IQ of brehs/brehettes is rising. :wow: