Marvels Captain America 4 (Date TBC)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
sam wilson Cap doesnt have the serum in the comics but in this situation i think it would have been wise to just give him the serum or give bucky the mantle. In the comics, his fighting was always stale and the suit just looked like standard military tech and unfortunately it looks the same in the MCU
at one point in the comics, he had the power to telepathically communicate with his pet falcon.
glad they left the shyt alone though.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
so your complaint is really that you just not a fan of this character.
because why would you expect them to suddenly turn him into an entirely new character?
be like watching Spiderman for 5 movies, than before seeing the 6th movie, suddenly complaining that he can't shoot lasers from his eyes.

Marvel change up characters all the time and have no problem giving character abilities they do not have in the comics :mjtf:

Case in point: The Winter Soldier. Who in the comics is NOT a supersoldier.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Marvel change up characters all the time and have no problem giving character abilities they do not have in the comics :mjtf:

Case in point: The Winter Soldier. Who in the comics is NOT a supersoldier.
he always seemed to have super strength in the comics.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
he always seemed to have super strength in the comics.

"Bucky owes his youthful appearance to repeated cryo-freezes orchestrated by the Russians. He possesses no super powers and never received a form of the Super Soldier Serum as many assume, but continues to operate at peak human ability.

Winter Soldier also boasts a master knowledge of weapons and firearms. He has used a variety of guns and knives as well as Captain America's shield and even alien weaponry." Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes) In Comics Powers, Enemies, History | Marvel

Yet they made the character a super soldier for the movies.

There is no reason for Falcon NOT to be made a super soldier based off that.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

doesn't really have anything to do with Falcon though, and him not having steriod powers isn't some slight against him. He's falcon. his power is flight.
Me personally, instead of making him a super soldier clone of captian america, i'd rather they have just kept him as falcon, and be his own character.
Isiah Bradley and Luke Cage are already black super soldiers anyways. and i always liked Luke Cage better because his powers at least were slightly different.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps

Yeah they can't have him as the lead in the movie and he's just a regular guy flying around. He's going to have to take the serum to be able to handle all the villains.

And like someone else said they definitely know Mackie can't carry the film so they're going to bring in more people to make it like an Avengers movie.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
doesn't really have anything to do with Falcon though, and him not having steriod powers isn't some slight against him. He's falcon. his power is flight.
Me personally, instead of making him a super soldier clone of captian america, i'd rather they have just kept him as falcon, and be his own character.
Isiah Bradley and Luke Cage are already black super soldiers anyways. and i always liked Luke Cage better because his powers at least were slightly different.

How does it not?

You said Marvel are being comic accurate not making Falcon a Supersoldier.

Yet Marvel decided not to be comic accurate with The Winter Soldier and made the character a super soldier.

So there is no excuse for Falcon not be made a supersoldier.

Who the hell wants to see a lead superhero character who is a regular man on the big screen in fantasy action flick? that sounds like a Disney+ flick :mjlol:

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps