Marvels "Agents of Shield" Season 5 Thread

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless the MCU does Secret Invasion after Thanos and tie this show back into it I don’t see how they can continue after this season.

Everyone’s been through too much to just be like “ok let’s get back to work now”

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Unless the MCU does Secret Invasion after Thanos and tie this show back into it I don’t see how they can continue after this season.

Everyone’s been through too much to just be like “ok let’s get back to work now”

It was a hell of ride while it lasted

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

I thought it was established that the last 5 seasons were in Coulson's head.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
He said he's been talking to him since he left the fukking framework :damn:

This nikka need like 4 therapists at once :damn:

How much time has past since then? I assumed it’s only been a few months?

Mr. Fitzbot :merchant::whoa::mjcry:

The Kree put all that wiring in Daisy :picard:

Was Gemma throwing up at the end meant to be morning sickness? :ohhh:

Agents Of SHydra on deck next week :leon:

I was thinking the same thing.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
How much time has past since then? I assumed it’s only been a few months?

After the framework he got locked up for 6 months, then got put to sleep for 70 something years then stayed in the future for maybe another couple weeks. So it's been a long ass time for his dark self to stew in with his psyche.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought there would be more speculation about the general apparently working for the Kree.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I thought there would be more speculation about the general apparently working for the Kree.
I dunno about all that. But it is weird that the guy is in possession of the odium which is the thing that Kaesilius used to get stronger and bleed out everywhere.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno about all that. But it is weird that the guy is in possession of the odium which is the thing that Kaesilius used to get stronger and bleed out everywhere.

The odium is the Kree tradition that if you're going to lose a battle you drink it to power up and take your enimies with you. The fact that whoever gave it to her told her it was for the same purpose points to a Kree conection. She may not know she's working for them but I think she is.

On top of the odium thing there's the fact that Kaesius said his father had an interest in Earth before it was destroyed. So they have to have some kind of presence on the planet now.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Since Captain Marvel is gonna tackle the Kree/Skrull war, Coulson being in it kind of undos season 2, with him not knowing anything about the Kree

Marvel might finally be throwing Agents of SHIELD in the bushes brehs :mjcry:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Since Captain Marvel is gonna tackle the Kree/Skrull war, Coulson being in it kind of undos season 2, with him not knowing anything about the Kree

Marvel might finally be throwing Agents of SHIELD in the bushes brehs :mjcry:
Nah you could easily just say that his memories about the Kree were simply replaced or that Coulson never knew about either of them since he'd be a lower level agent in the 90's.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
'Agents Of SHIELD' Reportedly On The Bubble For Season 6 Renewal

Fans are wondering if the current season of Marvel's Agents of SHIELD will also be its last, as the producers have revealed they are bracing for the end. While they are hopeful for a renewal, they also want to be prepared for a satisfying ending.

But a new analysis from Deadline indicates that the show is on the bubble to be renewed for a sixth season. And while early signs are promising, there's no indication yet as to if the show will be canceled or not.

The report states that while the ratings for Agents of SHIELD are low, the series gets a strong boost from the Live+ numbers that come from DVR recordings. The show has also seen a resurgence in quality over the last two seasons, with many fans responding positively to the Framework arc of Season 4 and the time-traveling, space-faring episodes of Season 5.

Agents of SHIELD is also the only Marvel Television series left on ABC. The network did have Agent Carter, which was canceled after two season, and The Inhumans was not the boon executives were planning it to be. The IMAX experiment bombed in theaters and on TVs and is basically considered dead, according to the report.

There are no other rumblings of a new Marvel series premiering on ABC anytime soon, so if they want to stay involved with the superhero action, a new season of Agents of SHIELD is their best bet.

Despite the positive signs, that isn't stopping the creative heads behind the scenes to plan for a potential end. Producer Jeff Bell said the upcoming fifth season finale could potentially serve as a series finale as well.

"Right now, we’re writing a series end," Bell said to Entertainment Weekly. "Because as far as we know, this could be it."

Showrunner Maurissa Tancharoen responded that this finale could also serve to tee off more episodes in the future.

"We’ll never end something without the potential for more story," Tancharoen said. "That’s how we’ve ended every season, because whenever we’ve come to the end of all the seasons past, we go into that mostly not knowing until the very last minute, so we’re basically doing the same thing to close out Season 5. It can fit well as a possible series finale, and it can fit well as just another season’s end."

Co-showrunner Jed Whedon added, "You always want to leave the idea that there’s more stories, it’s a question of whether or not we will tell them. We have our end, and we’ll stick to it regardless, and we think it’ll work either way."

We'll find out if Agents of SHIELD go to work for more adventures later in the year.

l1KrVmp.png