Marvels "Agents of Shield" Season 5 Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
i got like 3 news updates on my google news app saying Blade gonna be in this season???
Also Wesley Snipes says he wants to continue playing the character.
anyone know about this??
Bruh if they recreate Blade for this shyt it will officially become my single favorite Comicbook show on tv.

Ghostrider was already one step closer

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i got like 3 news updates on my google news app saying Blade gonna be in this season???
Also Wesley Snipes says he wants to continue playing the character.
anyone know about this??

The person who does interviews on Marvel's youtube shows did one with the guy who plays Deke and they discussed Blade movies in their interview. When she tweeted about the interview she hashtagged AoS & Blade. Innernets gonna innernet, people saw the Blade hashtag on a Marvel related account and speculation turned into instant clickbait articles with no real story whatsoever.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Bruh if they recreate Blade for this shyt it will officially become my single favorite Comicbook show on tv.

Ghostrider was already one step closer
AoS is already in thr hot seat now people thought it wouldn't be renewed and now its moved to Fridays. The movies and Netflix shows are connected but not really. If Blade was revealed on Aos and then it got cancelled or was finished you would never see him again unless they rebooted the MCU.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
AoS is already in thr hot seat now people thought it wouldn't be renewed and now its moved to Fridays. The movies and Netflix shows are connected but not really. If Blade was revealed on Aos and then it got cancelled or was finished you would never see him again unless they rebooted the MCU.
Ok... You speaking in hypotheticals

Whats your point or what does it got to do with me putting the show as my favorite if they put in Blade?

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Ok... You speaking in hypotheticals

Whats your point or what does it got to do with me putting the show as my favorite if they put in Blade?
What is hypothetical? The show will and if blade is on it he wont show up anin any other mcu media

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
On episode 3 of the latest season, dope af but if they don't gtfo with this fake ass Kitty Pride :camby: