:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::ohlawd::whew:

Martha

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I don't know if people remember this but in season 1 coulson and sky were both injected with kree blood and it was supposed to kill them eventually.

Sky was an inhuman so it didn't kill her.

Why didn't Coulson die :lupe:

Maybe that has something to do what ghost rider said to him before he left.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I don't know if people remember this but in season 1 coulson and sky were both injected with kree blood and it was supposed to kill them eventually.

Sky was an inhuman so it didn't kill her.

Why didn't Coulson die :lupe:

Maybe that has something to do what ghost rider said to him before he left.

No the Inhuman blood doesn't kill it heals them but as a side effect it drove people insane. The reason for that is because it was implanting the hosts memory into the person but nobody knew what it was about which is why they all started writing on the walls n shyt and kept yelling that they "needed to know", which is where the TAHITI project came in to remove their memory and live proper lives.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
fukk it - I think I could actually get down with a Quake and Ghost Rider mini-series :patrice:

Ghost Agent :ohhh:

Mack :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

The actress who plays Aida has been dope all season. She pretty much played 4 characters - Robot Aida, Agnes, Madame Hydra and Ophelia. Everyone wants those Tatiana Maslany props :wow:

That last speech by John Hannah was amazingly shot - down to him being written out of the framework.

Who the fukk got them?!?! :mindblown:They're in space now?:damn:

I guess it's a convenient way to have them out of the picture during 'Inhumans'. If they end up with a front row seat to the Infinity War because of space fukkery:ohhh:
Ghost rider does need his own shyt. Dude was solid ALL season...

GREAT episode... GREAT season. I was about to straight bush this shyt earlier too but like I've said many times, It was the best superhero/comic book show this year.

Looking forward to next season and the inhumans

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Didn't really say shyt Imo....

I didn't notice the ring thing though. I thought it looked familiar but that was a nice catch.

I guess the being in space thing is going to tie in Infinitty War with AOS and I'm not mad at that. I think they're going to drop the inhumans arc since it has it's own show and focus on space/GOTG/Magic and it's tie ins with whats going on with Earth

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Finally watched holy shyt they really introduced S.W.O.R.D:banderas:
Ghostrider finding out all Spirits of Vengeance can dimension hop:banderas:Though not feeling that it's Doc Strange related since he's supposed to be powerful enough to do that on his own but whatever still flames:myman:
What was the deal Coulson made with who I assume was Zarthos though :ohhh:Where's Radcliffe? Or is he dead:picard:Aida:russ::russ:been hilarious with the Jean Grey syndrome :mjlol:Gemma assault rifle queen :blessed:Mac:mjcry:YoYo:mjcry:Create a new one:wow:Talbot survives a point blank headshot?:dwillhuh:
full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Finally watched holy shyt they really introduced S.W.O.R.D:banderas:
Ghostrider finding out all Spirits of Vengeance can dimension hop:banderas:Though not feeling that it's Doc Strange related since he's supposed to be powerful enough to do that on his own but whatever still flames:myman:
What was the deal Coulson made with who I assume was Zarthos though :ohhh:Where's Radcliffe? Or is he dead:picard:Aida:russ::russ:been hilarious with the Jean Grey syndrome :mjlol:Gemma assault rifle queen :blessed:Mac:mjcry:YoYo:mjcry:Create a new one:wow:Talbot survives a point blank headshot?:dwillhuh:
full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png
Yo that Talbot headshot had me like :damn::damn::damn:

They gave zero fukks this season:banderas: