Marvels "Agents of Shield" Season 4 thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
When aida went "wait, wat?" when fitz said he still loved simmons :mjlol: i knew shyt was bout to go down but my gawd this bytch was catching bodies like a xenomorph :wow: this season been super lit. I swear to gawd if they really "kill" off mack i might have to boycott. U dun already killed off a cool ass brutha, u cant go doing it again :ufdup:

I got a feeling, Mack is gonna live but he is gonna end up losing his daughter a 2nd time AND Yo Yo.

She went in there on some dumb shyt. I can see Mack getting out and she still being stuck there :snoop:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I got a feeling, Mack is gonna live but he is gonna end up losing his daughter a 2nd time AND Yo Yo.

She went in there on some dumb shyt. I can see Mack getting out and she still being stuck there :snoop:
that would be fukked up too tho. Black man cant have nothing :damn:.....werent they supposed to have a spinoff with yoyo tho?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I've said it before and I will say it again

This has been one of the best comic book seasons this year and probably ever. Ghost Rider, LMD storyline, frameworks, now the Aida/inhuman and Ghostrider return as well as the acting and special effects... this entire season was dope.

If you weren't a fan of the series before this season was worth it

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
that would be fukked up too tho. Black man cant have nothing :damn:.....werent they supposed to have a spinoff with yoyo tho?

Honestly, I miss Bobbi and Hunter. They had better chemistry.

Mack couldn't prolly smashed May, Sky and Jemma if he wanted to :mjlol:.

The fact that he didn't makes his character unrealistic unless he's being portrayed as a c00n.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
ABC Renews 'Agents of SHIELD For Season 5'
vtA2U5p.png
:stylin:

I wasn't ready for this end :whew:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Honestly, I miss Bobbi and Hunter. They had better chemistry.

Mack couldn't prolly smashed May, Sky and Jemma if he wanted to :mjlol:.

The fact that he didn't makes his character unrealistic unless he's being portrayed as a c00n.
disagree with probably everything in this post lol absolutely hated hunter. Was super happy when his midget ass was gone

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Sources tell THR that the drama starring Clark Gregg and Ming Na has been working to reduce costs for its fifth season, with ABC looking to lower the drama's budget on the ABC Studios-produced series.

:wtf: Bet they're pouring money into maybe 2 seasons Inhumans.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Sources tell THR that the drama starring Clark Gregg and Ming Na has been working to reduce costs for its fifth season, with ABC looking to lower the drama's budget on the ABC Studios-produced series.

:wtf: Bet they're pouring money into maybe 2 seasons Inhumans.
Inhumans seems like it will focus more on powers so they will need the budget.

Not sure how they will decrease the budget or what they will tie in with AOS, but with the current writing/acting/storytelling I'm down for whatever is next for next season.

I'm glad people are getting hip to this show more.. This entire season has been enjoyable