Marvels "Agents of Shield" Season 4 thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Fitz a nazi doctor :damn:

So it was because of May that Hydra currently rules everything :wtf:
I'm trying to remember but doesn't the system form from desires and shyt?? Still doesn't explain why Hydra suddenly rules everything :dwillhuh:Why would May think that up unless she feels Hydra is needed or can't be beaten?:dwillhuh:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I'm trying to remember but doesn't the system form from desires and shyt?? Still doesn't explain why Hydra suddenly rules everything :dwillhuh:Why would May think that up unless she feels Hydra is needed or can't be beaten?:dwillhuh:
May was the first to be put into the framework, which was reconfigured to fix the person's biggest regret - May's was killing the little inhuman girl. This is what the world would look like if she didn't kill her - the little girl would have gone on to kill a whole lot of people, spurring on anti-inhuman sentiment.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

Thought it fixed your biggest regret, she didn't kill the girl from Bahrain, she came to America and destroyed a school.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

No idea. Aida still has influence in here too so maybe she changed a bit too.

Calling it...
Aida/Fitz married..

That most definitely is the case. She's probably the one that shot Jemma lol

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
May was the first to be put into the framework, which was reconfigured to fix the person's biggest regret - May's was killing the little inhuman girl. This is what the world would look like if she didn't kill her - the little girl would have gone on to kill a whole lot of people, spurring on anti-inhuman sentiment.
:ohhh:Logical That cosmic awareness
full-2_zpsbvjiznfq.png