Marvels "Agents of Shield" Season 4 thread

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why did I know that it was gonna be Ward instead of Lincoln in the framework lol. Dude has 9 lives on this show.

And I wonder who the woman Fitz is with instead of Jemma? And is Jemma's death her doing? or Fitz's?

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
This show gonna be one of those shows that people binge 5 years from now and kick themselves for sleeping on it.
:francis: I agree, but you're forgetting that there's so much fukking television nowadays, it's not gonna have the same Binge following like shows from the 2000's did.

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Why did I know that it was gonna be Ward instead of Lincoln in the framework lol. Dude has 9 lives on this show.

And I wonder who the woman Fitz is with instead of Jemma? And is Jemma's death her doing? or Fitz's?
Not neccesarily Fitz it could just be a riple effect of the regrets the team had took back. And Jemma and Daisy weren't plugged in by Aida so the world wasn't reset to accomodate their regrets so their lives aren't altered by the taking away of their biggest regret they are just living in an avatar as the byproduct of the framework being based on the real world. So Jemma might be buried alive or she might get a new body idk.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I liked how they covered the date of Jemma's death. I don't mind waiting until April when with some shows you have to wait a whole year to start the next season.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green

Hol up Hol up :martin:
I musta missed that...Ward poppin up AGAIN :gladbron:
I was just jokin with my wife that money was gon find his way in the LMD series..muafukka Ward
AOS must get good ratings when he is on..bc they cant live long without him