well at least this poster is relevant now

AoS-600x800.jpg

everyone got a turn to be on :pachaha:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
By the end of the season, the entire cast will be replaced by LMDs:mjlol:Too much fcukery going on:wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
By the end of the season, the entire cast will be replaced by LMDs:mjlol:Too much fcukery going on:wow:
I actually rewatching most of the season...

I was in and out and prefered the Ghost Rider storyline but this one is interesting as well. Hope they don't spend too much time on it and I'm wondering what movie this is going to connect to next (they mentioned shyt from Dr. Strange but not too much)

Also, YoYo had her lil spinoff that I just checked out, Slingshot. It was dope too

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan

I was in and out and prefered the Ghost Rider storyline but this one is interesting as well. Hope they don't spend too much time on it and I'm wondering what movie this is going to connect to next (they mentioned shyt from Dr. Strange but not too much)

Also, YoYo had her lil spinoff that I just checked out, Slingshot. It was dope too

I'm thinking maybe it'll connect with GOTG next since it'll be right around the time season 4 will end. I'm definitely looking forward to season 5 as The Infinity War will be in play.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps

I doubt it connects to any movie. I also think this story will last the rest of the season.
Nevermind I think this arc is about to be over.