Marvels "Agents of Shield" Season 4 thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Wait hold up the chick aida was modeled after is dead?? Aida just deboed her necklace like that?:dwillhuh: Also, why didn't Shield hit up all the inhumans that work with them Deathlocke could've helped him out too or YoYo could've got him outta there. This guy took hits from gotdamn Ghostrider but he can't take shocker sticks?:gucci:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Wait hold up the chick aida was modeled after is dead?? Aida just deboed her necklace like that?:dwillhuh: Also, why didn't Shield hit up all the inhumans that work with them Deathlocke could've helped him out too or YoYo could've got him outta there. This guy took hits from gotdamn Ghostrider but he can't take shocker sticks?:gucci:
I don't think shorty is dead just yet..
Radcliffe said *paraphrasing* that the mind can live but the body will eventually breakdown..
I could be wrong but she could be in stasis until he figures something out or the book might have a solution..
Like somebody said May could possibly run into her in the "framework" and maybe something will transpire..
As for the faux Capt. I think that last hit from the serum did a number on him which makes since but that's a good point on why certain Inhuman allies are never present during big fights/captures..
It's like they are a second hand thought to the writers..
I guess the senators brother will be out for vengeance on the Russians(if/when he wakes up out of the shell).

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
iron-man-jericho-o_zpsqbjbos9d.gif

IN!

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Mace got all that muscle for nothing. Dude really wasn't playing when he said he hits as soft as a paper bag :pachaha: