Marvels "Agents of Shield" Season 4 thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
She's making a brain with interdimensional capabilities. shyt's gonna go sideways.:lupe:

I caught that too. They need to stop playing and have Wong come to pick up the Darkhold when this is all done.
Yea why is she crafting a brain?:merchant:
Real talk THIS needs to happen Wong or one of their recruits or something because that book is clearly too powerful. Not to mention those are some of the lighter spells that's not the ones they could use to bring in Vamps or demons:damn::damn:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Real talk THIS needs to happen Wong or one of their recruits or something because that book is clearly too powerful. Not to mention those are some of the lighter spells that's not the ones they could use to bring in Vamps or demons:damn::damn:

That book is supposed to be in the ancient one's collection I think :lupe:

I can see Wong definitely coming to pick it up lol

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ol bot bytch made herself a brain. Westworld coming to marvel mane. Is it possible an A.I brain to be possessed by demons?? Wtf

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Oh yea the darkhold has the vamp spell so will they use this to eventually introduce blade back into the fold??? I dont want him on tv tho he needs to be at least netflix and hard like the 1st movie

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Oh yea the darkhold has the vamp spell so will they use this to eventually introduce blade back into the fold??? I dont want him on tv tho he needs to be at least netflix and hard like the 1st movie
I doubt it. Never have I ever heard of vamps in live action blade lore. Nor does it need to be in there. Besides if Blade is introduced on shield he'll never be on any other Marvel Studios media and Shield won't necessarily have another season. You'd be writing him into a hole.