Marvels "Agents of Shield" Season 4 thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Garv Mang

This was another great ep.

I love the Ghost Rider angle, intrigued with these ghost villains.

I repeat again, I think they should continue season by season to drop new Marvel characters here.

I wonder what this show would look like if they did a season with Blade

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Garv Mang

This was another great ep.

I love the Ghost Rider angle, intrigued with these ghost villains.

I repeat again, I think they should continue season by season to drop new Marvel characters here.

I wonder what this show would look like if they did a season with Blade

The tons of fukkery blade and the vampire war with shield involved.... :banderas:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Ya think that female cac ghost is really Blackheart or something Dr. Strange related?!

:ohhh:
Blackheart is way too:demonic:and powerful for Agents of Shield and Robbie isn't ready for him:damn::damn:You need the gawds Jonny or Daniel to take him on:sadcam:The Darkhold that was mentioned is referred to as the book of sins(that book is in Doctor Strange comics) and I assume Eli was the one that screwed them over. Safe to assume he became the one with fire like abilities while they became those phantoms and were locked in the box. Damn Batman is an Inhuman:ohhh:Mack still hasn't taken down YOYO and now he's going to be mad at her:beli::stopitslime::martin:gotdamn white writers. This and Doctor Strange are the doors to the supernatural now I need dimensional doors to remain open in his movie so vampires can sneak into our world and create Blade:blessed:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The Darkhold is the thing that created vampires in the marvel universe (in comics). Could this bring blade to the cinemaverse? :ohhh:

:wtf: The Birth of the Vampire Clans???
Daywalker next season
4Ex9E3x_zpsrrxil4zd.png

Now all I need is a Spider-Man, Daredevil, Blade, and Morbius episode whether tv or netflix :jawalrus:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:wtf: The Birth of the Vampire Clans???
I think so :ohhh:
Remember there was a blade series (and the first blade movie) where he went after the house of cthon. That is an easter egg because in canon Cthon is the creator of the darkhold book and the first practitioner of dark magic. People later used its power to end up creating vampires. First one was Varnae who did it in search of immortality.
So I'm thinking maybe there is hope to bring blade fukkery in. Idk though