Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season 3 thread

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
According to Lash

Lash vs Everybody

Lincolns been going on about Inhuman powers being born out of necessity. Now there's 2 reason why it could be killing randoms

1. Because the new inhumans are people who weren't meant for their powers yet and thus needed to be eradicated.
2. He's been looking for Hivemind but that thing was on another planet, now that it's here Lash has to be let loose to kill it.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Lincolns been going on about Inhuman powers being born out of necessity. Now there's 2 reason why it could be killing randoms

1. Because the new inhumans are people who weren't meant for their powers yet and thus needed to be eradicated.
2. He's been looking for Hivemind but that thing was on another planet, now that it's here Lash has to be let loose to kill it.

The Kree sent Hive away for a reason though.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Never thought I'd see the day AOS would pound for pound be a better show than Arrow.

Long way to go for that Inhumans movie payoff tho....:francis:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Never thought I'd see the day AOS would pound for pound be a better show than Arrow.

Long way to go for that Inhumans movie payoff tho....:francis:
I knew it was inevitable once it started to get exponentially better while Arrow would get exponentially worse

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I've been watching AOS since the VERY first episode and if you would've told me back then that fukking bland ass Ward would turn out to be the most dynamic and interesting character arc of the show I would've given you the :what:

But they pulled it off.

Only stumble show has taken is killing off Triplett and writing out Hunter and Bobbi for their own spin off. Hunter and Bobbi REALLY gave this show added depth and I don't know if Daisy's Secret Warriors will be able to fill that void. The fakkit Mexican doesn't really stand out, Yo-Yo is boring, and Lincoln only exists to serve as Daisy's boy toy

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I've been watching AOS since the VERY first episode and if you would've told me back then that fukking bland ass Ward would turn out to be the most dynamic and interesting character arc of the show I would've given you the :what:

But they pulled it off.

Only stumble show has taken is killing off Triplett and writing out Hunter and Bobbi for their own spin off. Hunter and Bobbi REALLY gave this show added depth and I don't know if Daisy's Secret Warriors will be able to fill that void. The fakkit Mexican doesn't really stand out, Yo-Yo is boring, and Lincoln only exists to serve as Daisy's boy toy
Meh....Triplett was loved but I don't feel that the show has missed a beat since he died. I think they'll find a way to make the new characters important just as they did with Bobbi, Hunter and Mack