Marvel's "Agent Carter" Season 2 Thread (5/12/16 Update: cancelled)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
CZqrGwDWIAA4ySk.jpg

CZqp9s_W0AE_JSi.jpg

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Better than agents of shield

Better than Supergirl

Supergirl :trash:

Agents of Shield is :banderas: and I stopped watching after 3 episodes but stuck with the show. Though the tone of the show getting darker has something to do with it, either way they been feeding the people who stuck with the show :eat:

Either this show is slept on..I hope they go on for atleast another season,maybe even two...the 10-13 episode season needs to be a thing for more shows IMO.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Supergirl :trash:

Agents of Shield is :banderas: and I stopped watching after 3 episodes but stuck with the show. Though the tone of the show getting darker has something to do with it, either way they been feeding the people who stuck with the show :eat:

Either this show is slept on..I hope they go on for atleast another season,maybe even two...the 10-13 episode season needs to be a thing for more shows IMO.
Agents of shield was so corny and about nothing that I cant give this show a chance, I dont even want to hear it got better cause I am alrady over it, I never cared for shield in the first place... but let me ask you this, what known characters are in that show, and how many movie tie ins have they done?

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agents of shield was so corny and about nothing that I cant give this show a chance, I dont even want to hear it got better cause I am alrady over it, I never cared for shield in the first place... but let me ask you this, what known characters are in that show, and how many movie tie ins have they done?
Quake and Mockingbird are the only main characters from the comics but 10 to 15 others have shown up from time to time as recurring characters. I don't know how far into season 1 you got but there was a major tie in with Cap 2 that changed the show and made it much better, there was also a tie in to Age of Ultron that.gave some background on how the Avengers found that base from the beginning.