Marvel's "Agent Carter" Season 2 Thread (5/12/16 Update: cancelled)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
How will this affect "Agents of Shield" down the stretch of the season? Are they gonna have to air 3 weeks of back-to-back episodes in May?

I binged watched the first 2 seasons (and 6 episodes of season 3) of Agents of Shield.. You mean to tell me they don't be dropping episodes every week :sadcam:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
How will this affect "Agents of Shield" down the stretch of the season? Are they gonna have to air 3 weeks of back-to-back episodes in May?

I binged watched the first 2 seasons (and 6 episodes of season 3) of Agents of Shield.. You mean to tell me they don't be dropping episodes every week :sadcam:

Last TV season when TV shows returned from the winter break in January, "Agent Carter" aired in "Agents of SHIELD" place on Tuesdays nights while "Agents of..." continued to remain on break until Agent Carter's season ended in late Feb./early March.

"Agents of SHIELD" aired the rest of it's season interrupted & had to have 2-hour season finale.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Last TV season when TV shows returned from the winter break in January, "Agent Carter" aired in "Agents of SHIELD" place on Tuesdays nights while "Agents of..." continued to remain on break until Agent Carter's season ended in late Feb./early March.

"Agents of SHIELD" aired the rest of it's season interrupted & had to have 2-hour season finale.

:mindblown:

So I'm gonna have to wait months to finish agents of shield once it goes on a damn "break"????

They need to just move all of these shows to Netflix or HBO :pacspit: