Marvel wants a gay actor to be the lead of the Eternals movie

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

"As Marvel Studios begins its search for the cast of the 2020 feature film, The Eternals, we at That Hashtag Show have learned that they are looking to cast an openly gay actor for a lead role in the film.

During the press coverage of Ant-Man and The Wasp last year, Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige stated that the studio was working towards bringing a new, LGBTQ character to the mix in the near future. As it turns out, that future is nearly upon us as the studio searches for an actor, 30-49, who “physically looks like a superhero” for one of the film’s leads. While the studio is open to actors of all ethnicity, they would prefer the role to go to an openly gay actor. "

I guess they are going to make Ikaris gay in the movie.
bb75ddc3d9d1fd92cab5e4f35f6a864d.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I may be remembering the wrong book but wasnt there already a gay eternal in the gaiman and John Romita jr. series?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don’t know if this a good thing or a bad thing, but DC casted and openly gay guy to play their gay character in Doom Patrol..... and their Flash is gay. :yeshrug:

It’s really not a big deal in the grande scheme of things as long as they make a great movie/tv show

Martha