MARVEL STUDIOS trademarked following titles: Avengers: Secret Wars & “The Kang Dynasty”, Captain America: NewWorldOrder, Multiverse Saga, Thunderbolts

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I would not expect this film until 2026/7
by then we will have 15 movies + 10 tv shows all leading up to the event
That truly doesn't mean much tbh. We've had more hours of content in phase 4 than any other and nothing of note has happened in like 80% of it.

I think it's a waste because instead of going for an epic long saga (2015 Secret Wars and the three years of build up towards it) it seems they are going for an "epic" big event, like the OG Secret Wars.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
That truly doesn't mean much tbh. We've had more hours of content in phase 4 than any other and nothing of note has happened in like 80% of it.

I think it's a waste because instead of going for an epic long saga (2015 Secret Wars and the three years of build up towards it) it seems they are going for an "epic" big event, like the OG Secret Wars.
I mean we really don't know what this is
they could do secret wars pt 1 and pt 2 or secret wars could be part 1 of something bigger

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doing Secret Wars (2015) without T'Challa is going to suck.

It really is, but they're also gonna do it without OG Cap and Iron Man, though.

But if they seriously have the balls to do Time Runs Out into Secret Wars as accurately as they can, they deserve all the success. It's probably the only comic storyline they can mine for content that has the potential to offer the highs and lows of the Infinity Saga.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

But if they seriously have the balls to do Time Runs Out into Secret Wars as accurately as they can, they deserve all the success. It's probably the only comic storyline they can mine for content that has the potential to offer the highs and lows of the Infinity Saga.

If they gonna do a big multiversal war they gotta recast tchalla man:snoop: unless they got someone and they keeping it a secret :patrice:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

hmmm :sas2:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire