MARVEL STUDIOS trademarked following titles: Avengers: Secret Wars & “The Kang Dynasty”, Captain America: NewWorldOrder, Multiverse Saga, Thunderbolts

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Rama Tut Season incoming :wow:

IN for Kang popping up with Multiversal fukkery. I need variants who pretend to be other variants - all of that. :mjgrin:

Anyone's got a problem with it - Take it up with the goofy White chick in the big house at The End Of Time. Mans told her what would happen :ufdup:

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Rama Tut Season incoming :wow:

IN for Kang popping up with Multiversal fukkery. I need variants who pretend to be other variants - all of that. :mjgrin:

Anyone's got a problem with it - Take it up with the goofy White chick in the big house at The End Of Time. Mans told her what would happen :ufdup:

It's hilarious Sylvie is the SOLE reason the next 10 years of the mcu happens. :dead: The whole multiverse gotta run a fade with her once this is all over.

Make it a Disney plus show :wow:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
It's hilarious Sylvie is the SOLE reason the next 10 years of the mcu happens. :dead: The whole multiverse gotta run a fade with her once this is all over.

White women and fukking up a good time for everyone: Name a more iconic duo. :pachaha:

They even have a She Hulk now to give her the

the-avengers-the-hulk.gif

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Anthony Mackie shouldn't be Captain America
Dude don't have cap charisma
He was meant to play an a$$hole
Like I hated the dude who plays A-Train in Shaft movies, but I love him as A-Train

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
:mjtf:

The “Timey Wimey” stuff was introduced in the MCU to literally make Avengers movies based on Kang & Secret wars possible, you thought they were gonna stop at wack ass Multiverse of Madness?

They'll ring that bell how many times before it becomes cliche and people stop paying attention? With all the mediocre writing already in the mix with the Disney+ shows?