Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

Daps

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Kevin must have went on a coke binge after Endgame cause I don't know WTF happened to this dude

i'd bet my networth ($47.59) this won't get nearly the hype the Netflix version got no matter what they do. no one fukkin cares anymore. and they greenlit 18 episodes right from jump. seemed too agro

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
i'd bet my networth ($47.59) this won't get nearly the hype the Netflix version got no matter what they do. no one fukkin cares anymore. and they greenlit 18 episodes right from jump. seemed too agro

👍. I accidentally put this in this FF thread I put this in the MCU thread.

But yes it's a fukkin mess with no end in sight

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kevin must have went on a coke binge after Endgame cause I don't know WTF happened to this dude

:hhh:

They better NOT make Daredevil soft :gucci:
They already messed up Thor badly enough. Thor is not a himbo bumbling idiot. He's is an epic character. Thor is supposed to come out, strike a lightning bolt, and have EVERYBODY shook. But Disney had to give us this...

thor-love-and-thunder-taika-waititi-humor-1280x720.jpg

Instead of this...
thorsimonson10.jpg

They can't afford to treat Daredevil the same way if they want to keep their fanbase.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
the MCU Thor is so much better than a comic accurate Thor would have been. even if you think 3 of his movies suck, Hemsworth is great.
I agree.

I always thought Thor and his comics were comic nyquil. I'm still not in love with him but his characterization in the MCU has been much more entertaining. They tried to go the more comic accurate route with his first 2 movies and they are universally considered the worst of his movies.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
did you read the walt simonson run?

UiH8Oeo.png

IBdi6bA.png

NVBKvXB.png

ax4xI9C.png

Uy654dW.png

70d1MWY.png

hKmP7jl.png

CBfrzEh.png

5s3XHBv.png

qqtxB7G.png

l4CUr63.png

iKUOSLa.png

5Ba1TO3.png
No, the stuff I've read was more recent. I like the artstyle of what you posted but it still embodies that I'm not in love with about thor which is the classical style writing, the norse mythos that really doesn't actually fit well into marvel IMO, and the tone.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
No, the stuff I've read was more recent. I like the artstyle of what you posted but it still embodies that I'm not in love with about thor which is the classical style writing, the norse mythos that really doesn't actually fit well into marvel IMO, and the tone.

nah.

thor04-1302586048.jpg

iu

etc

as for the mythos simonson went back to the well and created classics.

hilter was seeking this stuff in real life. hydra too (in comics and the mcu).

the cask of ancient winters issue .. nuff said !

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
He showed up as an alternate version of Reed Richards, so he can’t play the main universe version of him.

The alternate versions of Spider-man in No Way Home were all played by different people, so it seems like the movie logic is that every version of a character looks slightly different. Alternate Reed can’t look the same as the one from the main universe
Wanda's all looked the same so that's kinda debunked.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lawd: :whew:

Jim Shooter Marvel was the truth :wow:

John Byrne on Fantastic Four >>>
Roger Stern and John Romita Jr on Spider-man >>>
Frank Miller Daredevil >>>
Chris Claremont and John Byrne on X-men >>>
(Shout out to Paul Smith, John Romita Jr, and the late Dave Cockrum)
Claremont with Bill Sienkiewicz on New Mutants >>>
Walt Simonson Thor >>>
Roger Stern’s Avengers >>>
David Michelinie and Bob Layton on Iron Man >>>
Secret Wars >>>
Honorable mention to John Byrne’s She Hulk for being way more entertaining than the show.

Marvel hasn’t been the same since Shooter left.