Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I would've thrown it toMission Impossibles director MQuarry or Brad Bird:martin:

Yea you need to have a visually interesting director with the Fantastic Four. Should have did like with Doctor Strange 2 and brought someone from outside. Hell....just ask Sam Raimi to do it.
Not gonna lie that was my FIRST thought like damn I would have LOVED to see T’Challa and Reed interact:mjcry:
Now it'll be him and the smartest person in the MCU Shuri. :francis:

And I love what they did with Shuri. However, in retrospect it gave them too much confidence to "move on". Which is a shame that brilliant black people cant operate the same space....but here we are.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I just want Doom to be dope and 7 years from now Reed to say "Everything dies" to a worried Avengers team getting them ready for Secret Wars :demonic:

Gotdamn Reed is FINALLY coming and no Tony and T'Challa to join the illuminate :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

fukk bytchass Reed Richards :pacspit: they better handle Doom correctly :ufdup:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Man fukk Doom:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Doom at least cares about his people. Reed prefers to spend time in his basement than with his hot ass wife :scust:. Let your daughter be more attached to your arch nemesis and biggest villain on the planet than her father brehs.

Last edited:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Yea you need to have a visually interesting director with the Fantastic Four. Should have did like with Doctor Strange 2 and brought someone from outside. Hell....just ask Sam Raimi to do it.

Now it'll be him and the smartest person in the MCU Shuri. :francis:

And I love what they did with Shuri. However, in retrospect it gave them too much confidence to "move on". Which is a shame that brilliant black people cant operate the same space....but here we are.
Raimi is already doing Dr Strange 2

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I know that. Its why I mentioned him. I"m saying do it after he finishes that movie.
I think Watts will be fine the most important thing is to nail the dynamics of the family and he showed he can handle interpersonal relationships with Spidey and his friends.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Doom at least cares about his people. Reed prefers to spend time in his basement than with his hot ass wife :scust:. Let your daughter be more attached to your arch nemesis and biggest villain on the planet than her father brehs.
fukk that prick!!
4bzavri_zpsddkeaplc-png.379139

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
There's no way they'll let this be wack...they'll shove Spiderman, Hulk, Thor and every other character in before they let this bomb.

My casting choices would be...

John Krasinski/Emily Blunt/Shia LaBeouf/Dominic Lombardozzi

For the wins...

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Wonder if they are going to go with a younger FF or with an older crew?

And which members will get the "race-bending" treatment? Because there is no way they will release a movie where the 4 leads are all CACs.
They'll probably make Ben Grimm a Black man

I'd honestly prefer that than forcing that weak ass Black Johnny Storm shyt

Then again I don't like being pandered to since there's tons of Black superheroes to rock out with :manny: