Daps

:sas1: STOP GIVING CACS CREDIT
FOR SOMETHING A BLACK MAN
DID 20 YRS PRIOR.

ITS BLADE
NOT WICK WITH VAMPIRES

:devil:
:evil:

I watched Blade in the theater in 98. Saw the first trailer in front of Lost in Space.

I bought the tape when it came out and watched it every single fukkin day

I dressed as Blade for Halloween a teenager

I paid for Blade 2 and 3 in the movies when they dropped. As shytty at B3 was.

Credit deez nuts

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I watched Blade in the theater in 98. Saw the first trailer in front of Lost in Space.

I bought the tape when it came out and watched it every single fukkin day

I dressed as Blade for Halloween a sa teenager

I paid for Blade 2 and 3 in the movies when they dropped. As shytty at B3 was.

Credit deez nuts

:sas2: SO TAKE WICKS PENIS
OUTCHA MOUTH.

ITS BLADE

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
No shyt Blade came out before John Wick :comeon:
I literally said Blade is John Wick with vampires, which it is. And that the director is obviously influenced by Blade which is why he wanted to direct it :comeon:. They even have a club scene obviously influenced by Blade :comeon:

And that it's mind blowing Disney is struggling to make this because if they need a modern successful relevant film series the John Wick director was a fukkin layup, based on the medium, fight coordination and style.

Go ahead and collect your Coli coca cola and movie ticket as a winning prize now for this stupid ass argument. May you use it well on Prime for $4.99 with your JBO Pawg memes.

Last edited:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
What’s crazier is that it’s a can’t miss formula. This movie should have been a priority.
They probably were having trouble finding how to fit it into the fukking universe, just make a fun hard R vampire killing flick and let him has his own movies, just because he is killing vamps doesn’t mean he has to show up when aliens invade NY.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
They probably were having trouble finding how to fit it into the fukking universe, just make a fun hard R vampire killing flick and let him has his own movies, just because he is killing vamps doesn’t mean he has to show up when aliens invade NY.
Multiverse of madness should've lead to a type of portal being left open by accident that introduced all types of malevolent supernatural shyt into our world including vampires

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
No what report said him and Reynolds didn't get along?

Blade 3 has full of articles that they clashed.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Blade 3 has full of articles that they clashed.

THOSE TITLES ARE CLICK BAIT....
THIS IS WHAT HE SAID
IN THE ARTICLE.

"Reynolds feels that the stories of tension on the set of "Trinity" were, in his word, "overblown," saying that he may not be a Method actor himself, but respects it:

"It's always overblown. My personality is the polar opposite of Wesley. I never met Wesley, I only met Blade, and he is a method actor. Say what you want about that style of acting, I have the utmost respect for whatever it takes to get through this process. We all say that these actors make so much money and they live such a life of leisure and privilege, but that is a vulnerable process, stepping onto the set everyday and performing in front of 110 judgmental souls. So whatever it takes for him or anyone else to get through that in a way that is artistically fulfilling to them, I have the utmost respect for."