MARVEL SNAP (PC, Android, iOS) (Free-to-play) (October 18, 2022)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Feel like I’ve been running into a lot of cheaters lately. People playing 3 cards in round 1. Ran into some one with a Cassandra Nova and played it on round 2.

Same. Some guy played a 5 cost card on round 4, and played multiple cards after using Sandman.
I reported that fool.

shyt is getting out of hand. Playing cards early is annoying but when people are cards not even released :dahell:
Sounds like y'all just ran into arishem decks to me.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah if you see people playing cards a turn early and what they are playing seems mad random or sporadic just take a look at how many cards they have, if they have double digits they playing arishem who adds a random 19 cards or something like that to the deck but they get a max of +1 energy

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
:dead: at people not understanding Arishem and reporting folks
It's me, I'm people.
Btw, I wasn't facing an Arishem deck. The guy I reported was in fact cheating (playing multiple cards after playing Sandman was the giveaway, Arishem doesn't let you do that) and he got banned from the game.
His/her name was F3RN4ND04P. You can search for them, but they got got later the same day.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
It's me, I'm people.
Btw, I wasn't facing an Arishem deck. The guy I reported was in fact cheating (playing multiple cards after playing Sandman was the giveaway, Arishem doesn't let you do that) and he got banned from the game.
His/her name was F3RN4ND04P. You can search for them, but they got got later the same day.
Gotchu. The only other excuse for multiple cards after Sandman is Jeff. Was one of the cards Jeff?

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Man. I don't think I can come back to this. I haven't played since early March. This was probably the only mobile game I have played consistently for over a year. I wish I could donate my account without giving out my email.

Ezkh

Pro
Daps
Man. I don't think I can come back to this. I haven't played since early March. This was probably the only mobile game I have played consistently for over a year. I wish I could donate my account without giving out my email.
As someone that took a 4 month break, i feel like it's almost impossible to come back and have fun. I had to hunt the meta cards i missed, and it wasn't a good experience at all.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
As someone that took a 4 month break, i feel like it's almost impossible to come back and have fun. I had to hunt the meta cards i missed, and it wasn't a good experience at all.
I must have spend $200 worth of gift cards given from my job on season passes and bundles.

I could still splurge as I have $70 worth of gift cards. Just don't have the drive to chase the meta cards.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I typically just get the season pass/gold pass and then just use keys and shards to get cards I think I'd like for particular decks I really enjoy.

I don't really chase the meta as it changes at least once a month.

If I get lucky with meta cards great. If not 9 times out of 10 it'll be different in 3 weeks.

Unless you playing at the highest level then the meta tends to stick around for months but at that point you can get and use said cards in that time