MARVEL SNAP (PC, Android, iOS) (Free-to-play) (October 18, 2022)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
High Evo decks haven't bothered me at all.
Either I outscore them with Patriot->Wang->Mystique->DOOM, or I go with the nuclear option of Bast->Wolverine->Galactus.
High Evo who???

I don’t have galactus bruh. Patriot requires playing a completely different deck archetype (that I hate lol)

It’s all good tho. I’m seeing less of High Evo these days

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
What's the verdict? Is this season pass worth it? 🤔

Had a lot of fun with Hit Monkey, wasn't too into Nebula. Not really a fan of move

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
What's the verdict? Is this season pass worth it? 🤔

Had a lot of fun with Hit Monkey, wasn't too into Nebula. Not really a fan of move

Nah. This the first time I didn't see ANYBODY with the season pass card when I played at the start of the new season. Move is just a hard archetype to play. Maybe the other cards in the pass will help but Ghost Spider on its own is :camby:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Help me out, brehs.

Wait- first, why the fukk would you nerf spiderman. They keep up like this, every card is gonna be 1-2 cost/5-6 cost.

anyway, I already blew my freebie on Valkyrie, when I shoulda grabbed maximus/patriot/Hood/Black Widow/any better card, because you really wanna only buy cards that fill out more decks. Couldn't help it. I'm a Brunhilde fan.

But yeah. Got 6k tokens for the very first time. Should I blow those on Thanos/Galactus/HE, or should I cop Jeff and another Series 4 later. Kinda leaning towards Jeff, but I dunnoooooo

Current Cards im Missing:

Coulson (not a priority)
Black Widow
Ghost (not a priority)
Maximus
Patriot
Rockslide
Hood
Super Skrull
Nick Fury
(yes, I know I chose Valkyrie :snoop:)

Negasonic (not a priority)
Howard (not a priority)
Iron Lad
Master Mold
Shanna
Jeff
Galactus
Kang (not a priority)
Thanos
High Evolutionary

Snowguard (will prolly be the next card I pull) :scusthov:

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Help me out, brehs.

Wait- first, why the fukk would you nerf spiderman. They keep up like this, every card is gonna be 1-2 cost/5-6 cost.

anyway, I already blew my freebie on Valkyrie, when I shoulda grabbed maximus/patriot/Hood/Black Widow/any better card, because you really wanna only buy cards that fill out more decks. Couldn't help it. I'm a Brunhilde fan.

But yeah. Got 6k tokens for the very first time. Should I blow those on Thanos/Galactus/HE, or should I cop Jeff and another Series 4/5 later.
Galactus=wins.
High Evo just landed in my token shop today, but I I usually beat HE players. Is he worth the 6,000 tokens?

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Help me out, brehs.

But yeah. Got 6k tokens for the very first time. Should I blow those on Thanos/Galactus/HE, or should I cop Jeff and another Series 4 later. Kinda leaning towards Jeff, but I dunnoooooo

Current Cards im Missing:

Coulson (not a priority)
Black Widow
Ghost (not a priority)
Maximus
Patriot
Rockslide
Hood
Super Skrull
Nick Fury
(yes, I know I chose Valkyrie :snoop:)

Negasonic (not a priority)
Howard (not a priority)
Iron Lad
Master Mold
Shanna
Jeff
Galactus
Kang (not a priority)
Thanos
High Evolutionary

Snowguard (will prolly be the next card I pull) :scusthov:
Its all on your playstyle. Thanos and Hevo create more fun and versatile decks. Galactus is just a powerhouse especially if you have knull and death. I think jeff is also a great card as well. But imma wait til he drops to series 4 to cop. Whats your current CL?
Galactus=wins.
High Evo just landed in my token shop today, but I I usually beat HE players. Is he worth the 6,000 tokens?
Hes pretty versatile. U can slot him and hulk together in alot decks.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Nah. This the first time I didn't see ANYBODY with the season pass card when I played at the start of the new season. Move is just a hard archetype to play. Maybe the other cards in the pass will help but Ghost Spider on its own is :camby:

Finally saw a few Ghost Spiders. One of them was doing something filthy because of the location that copies a card to your hand. They kept playing Kitty Prides + Iron Fist + human torch + ghost spider. I was watching them points add up like :dwillhuh:

But that’s move for you. Super fun when things work in your favor but not suitable to climb with

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
beast.webp
2xd5c6.jpg