MARVEL SNAP (PC, Android, iOS) (Free-to-play) (October 18, 2022)

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I have carnage wolverine and noval in a deck. It's a nice combo but the pay off is lackluster. I mean I can just drop a hulk and that beats it. Still on the first pool of cards.

I spent so much money on Magic Arena I refuse to do it for thus game

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I have carnage wolverine and noval in a deck. It's a nice combo but the pay off is lackluster. I mean I can just drop a hulk and that beats it. Still on the first pool of cards.

I spent so much money on Magic Arena I refuse to do it for thus game
I see. Yeah, if youre still in pool 1&2, you should do a kazoo deck. Carnage and wolverine wont really shine until you get more destroy focused cards in pool 3.

Enjoy being in pool 1&2. Once you get in pool 3... its the wild wild west. Youre going to go against decks/cards that you dont have that will pimp slap you.

I dont mind spending money on a game if i truly enjoy it. I spent $23 on this game the last 3 months on 2 season pases and the welcome bundle. Unfortunately, since you just started. Theyre doing some bullshyt update soon - read my posts above.

Im a mtg player, not arena, but commader/edh. I spents thousands of dollars on my collection. Havent played in almost 2 years. Bought a good condition gaeas cradle for $300 from a coworker 3 years ago. Its worth over a grand now :damn:

Last edited:

Pool_Shark

Daps
I see. Yeah, if youre still in pool 1&2, you should do a kazoo deck. Carnage and wolverine wont really shine until you get more destroy focused cards in pool 3.

Enjoy being in pool 1&2. Once you get in pool 3... its the wild wild west. Youre going to go against decks/cards that you dont have that will pimp slap you.

I dont mind spending money on a game if i truly enjoy it. I spent $23 on this game the last 3 months on 2 season pases and the welcome bundle. Unfortunately, since you just started. Theyre doing some bullshyt update soon - read my posts above.

Im a mtg player, not arena, but commader/edh. I spents thousands of dollars on my collection. Havent played in almost 2 years. Bought a good condition gaeas cradle for $300 from a coworker 3 years ago. Its worth over a grand now :damn:
For sure. I'll put some money down I just don't like how luck based this game is. Of course I'm not trying to play chess but this game is all over the place lol

Pool_Shark

Daps

Not to brag but I gave everyone the white deck last year. Put together all the low cost cards and drove it straight to mythic. Then I saw a bunch of YouTubers playing my deck it was crazy. Anyway I think I'll do good on snap. I like to come up with my own deck builds

Sorry for the double post :snoop:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I aint touched this in months, this shyt still a glorified gacha game with the card progression?

Ruck

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I passed on him a month ago but now he'll be perfect on turn 5 after Galactus
How's Galactus? Having fun with him? shyt, I could've had knull and death. Knull was available in the token shop, but passed cuz I wanted to get death first. Now that I just got death... I should've nabbed knull earlier :mjcry:

mad-kick.gif

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
How's Galactus? Having fun with him? shyt, I could've had knull and death. Knull was available in the token shop, but passed cuz I wanted to get death first. Now that I just got death... I should've nabbed knull earlier :mjcry:

mad-kick.gif
He's amazing breh. Went from stuck in the 80's to 98. I had Knull in the shop as well but passed on him to get Galactus and now I'm just waiting for him to pop back up or the RNG gods bless me and I pull him in a reserve.

Ruck

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Forget nimrod. This season pass was worth it for this variant alone. Usually dont care for variants. But when i unlocked this and upgraded it. Easily the coolest card i have bar none. Cant see from the still, but the animation is godly with downpouring rain...
Screenshot-20230319-174928-SNAP.jpg

My favorite marvel character too :wow:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I was waiting on Aero, but never mind now.

Only missing 33 pool 3 cards. Gonna wait on Helicarrier first and foremost, Next priority cards are Doom, Zola, Venom, Magneto and Hazmat (who I coulda grabbed at the shop before the patch with my last 1000 tokens, but I didn't)

Collection Level: 1534
Cube Rank: 35

I know I said I'd actually climb this season, but.... nahhhhh :mjgrin: