MARVEL SNAP (PC, Android, iOS) (Free-to-play) (October 18, 2022)

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Yeah I'm definitely going to get this battle pass seeing how I'm a destroy and discard main.
Also with DD look out for Aero.
I waited til last week to buy the modok season pass. This nimrod one is going to be purchased asap. As if destroy decks need more ammo... i just want death :noah:or knull :feedme:. Cant wait for move set next month :blessed:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
I waited til last week to buy the modok season pass. This nimrod one is going to be purchased asap. As if destroy decks need more ammo... i just want death :noah:or knull :feedme:. Cant wait for move set next month :blessed:
Got death, galactus is pinned and all I need is Knull and I'm set.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Got death, galactus is pinned and all I need is Knull and I'm set.
You copped the new token tuesday? 850 gold for 800 tokens :ohlawd: . Now im at 2900 tokens with 810 gold :francis:. Only copping death or knull on sight :demonic:. Cl1212 currently.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Every time the season ends and they drop my level I feel like Cutty
tumblr_lwhdjwiDpD1qfeqsqo1_640.jpg

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Thursday's bundle: Rivalry Week (new monthly special):

Sinister variant, Bishop variant (these cats aint really rivals. But the current big Marvel Comics X-Men event, Sinister done took over the world, but the future is a miserable place and Sinister is stuck in it. There's a lot more to it, but I'd have to do a LOTTTTTTTTTT of typing. Bishop may figure into that some kinda way. An ACTUAL rivalry would be either Sinister/Apoc, Sinister/some kinda new Cyclops card, or Bishop/Cable).

155 boosters for each

2k credits

1500 Collectors tokens

Cost: 4k gold

On another note, there's actually bundles every day from the 25th to the 31st (no idea what they are) , along with the Token Tuesdays, so be on the lookout for that.

They're going heavy with the bundles from here on out. I think it's fine, unless they start offering exclusive cards in said bundles. Here's hoping they keep the price point low.