MARVEL SNAP (PC, Android, iOS) (Free-to-play) (October 18, 2022)

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Bro lockjaw decks are fun as fukk lmaooo shyt be so random you can't be mad if it don't work out because when it does :blessed:

I had lockjaw pinned and 200 collectors tokens to go when my account got wiped :mjcry:

It's cool, tho. playing without making those early mistakes got me fast tracking.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My OG KaZoo deck gonna forever be valid (missing Shang and I'm scared of late game Killmongers. Thankfully nobody runs him)

edit: watch me run into a swarm of death/destroy decks after this post :francis:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
I had lockjaw pinned and 200 collectors tokens to go when my account got wiped :mjcry:

It's cool, tho. playing without making those early mistakes got me fast tracking.
Damnn I feel for you. But now you know more than the people your paired against :lolbron:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Holding my own against pool 3 cards with my movement deck.
Screenshot-20230208-134450-SNAP.jpg

Screenshot-20230208-140611-SNAP.jpg

Screenshot-20230208-190503-SNAP.jpg
Got bodied humbly by a wong, ironheart, odin deck :mjcry:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Holding my own against pool 3 cards with my movement deck.
https://i.postimg.cc/SsYbYYSf/Screenshot-20230208-134450-SNAP.jpg

[IMG alt="Screenshot-20230208-140611-SNAP.jpg"]https://i.postimg.cc/hGjBg3Nw/Screenshot-20230208-140611-SNAP.jpg

Screenshot-20230208-190503-SNAP.jpg
Got bodied humbly by a wong, ironheart, odin deck :mjcry:
people barely play move decks, so they don't know how to deal with all the moving/shifting cards. The far, Far, FAR greater majority of decks are only equipped to negate ONE lane. You play a Cloak/Strange on the same turn but in different lanes, for instance, opponent will QUICKLY be overwhelmed.

only REAL counter for a move deck, imo, is leech. (or being completely overpowered). By far my favorite playstyle before this MODOK shyt.

edit: I'm jealous as hell that you got Dagger :sadcam:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
people barely play move decks, so they don't know how to deal with all the moving/shifting cards. The far, Far, FAR greater majority of decks are only equipped to negate ONE lane. You play a Cloak/Strange on the same turn but in different lanes, for instance, opponent will QUICKLY be overwhelmed.

only REAL counter for a move deck, imo, is leech. (or being completely overpowered). By far my favorite playstyle before this MODOK shyt.

I used to play my move deck a lot, and before that my discard deck. Now that I unlocked Dr. Doom, I use my Patriot deck.
I can see move decks coming a mile away. As soon as I see Iron Fist or the Human Torch, I get ready to play either Killmonger or Leech.
Those two will make anybody with a move deck retreat!
:blessed:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I used to play my move deck a lot, and before that my discard deck. Now that I unlocked Dr. Doom, I use my Patriot deck.
I can see move decks coming a mile away. As soon as I see Iron Fist or the Human Torch, I get ready to play either Killmonger or Leech.
Those two will make anybody with a move deck retreat!
:blessed:

yeah, it's horrible. Every component of a move deck telegraphs a move deck. Nobody plays those cards in anything but a move deck except Nightcrawler (iron fist, Kraven, Madrox, Vulture, Human Torch)

prolly the most telegraphed deck style in the game.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier

Breh... Dagger is bae :banderas:

Screenshot-20230209-160617-SNAP.jpg

It is definitely linear. But man is it fun. They really need to get more movement cards. What I love about it is the flexibility. There's a lot of zones that can be restricting that won't let you play cards or other cards that will restrict you from playing those zones. But movement is not about that man and that's what I really appreciate about it. I just played a dude who used Viper and sent me An ebony maw on turn 3 and use spider man on turn 5. It was dirty but Movement came in clutch And I got the W.

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
yeah, it's horrible. Every component of a move deck telegraphs a move deck. Nobody plays those cards in anything but a move deck except Nightcrawler (iron fist, Kraven, Madrox, Vulture, Human Torch)

prolly the most telegraphed deck style in the game.
That's really the only flaw of a move deck. Other than that, it's a really fun deck to play.