Marvel MCU Phase 4: Official Thread

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not possible.

They're probably gonna destroy this universe with the multiverse storyline and hit restart to bring back the avengers (recast from a different universe) and introduce the X men.

I hope they don’t really do that :hhh:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Na that nikka dead dead. Noone ever really dies in marvel though. He's with death in eternity.
Thor killed Present Day Thanos in End Game but they brought back 2014 Thanos into present day he was turned to dust but he’s not dead he’s in Limbo like how Strange had everyone else

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man…… rewatching Thor 1 today (for the first time in one setting in years)

This really was a very good movie for it’s time.

It’s like as time passed, they bar with the MCU movies just continue to get higher and higher and opps who are haters love to minimize how good these movies were to throw they shots

But this holds up pretty well and I enjoyed my rewatch on a huge screen

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It’s really cool knowing where they are now…. Looking back at the beginnings to see where they came from.

Who would’ve thought we get a Loki show that’s low key (pun included) one of the game changers for the future of the MCU

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Oh okay, we on the same page then. The Multiverse is about the only viable way to introduce mutants.

they can do it with the multiverse but more of the universes merging to bring in the X-men

I doubt they bring in variants of captain America and iron man, only character they should consider doing that for is black panther

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
It’s really cool knowing where they are now…. Looking back at the beginnings to see where they came from.

Who would’ve thought we get a Loki show that’s low key (pun included) one of the game changers for the future of the MCU
We really are spoiled breh.

I don't think people really appreciate it as much as they should