Marvel is putting out so much content that I cant even keep up...

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I'df take a ban bet that none of them ever show up in the MCU onscreen, but i'mma Jehovah's Witness and not allowed to gamble.

How would that work?

"Ever"

Like...

We watch all the Marvel movies 'ever', and if they never appear then you win. And dude is banned. But it's the year 2084 and we've all been dead for a while. Marvel stops making movies because they have full Matrix shyt by then so, fukc movies.

The other way around, basically - as long as Marvel is making movies - if one of them ever shows up, you're banned.

Pretty safe bet for ol dude either way.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
How would that work?

"Ever"

Like...

We watch all the Marvel movies 'ever', and if they never appear then you win. And dude is banned. But it's the year 2084 and we've all been dead for a while. Marvel stops making movies because they have full Matrix shyt by then so, fukc movies.

The other way around, basically - as long as Marvel is making movies - if one of them ever shows up, you're banned.

Didn't actually think it through that far. I guess until they reboot or recast the current MCU and their characters.
So it wouldn't count if they make a Luke Cage movie that ignores the events netflix series.
I assumed the MCU canon would end at some point like Avengers 4 would be the Finale. but with how successful it's been it might continue for another 40 years.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The thing about the shows that gets me is that were not going to see them in any movies

You never know.

I'df take a ban bet that none of them ever show up in the MCU onscreen, but i'mma Jehovah's Witness and not allowed to gamble.

I'm in no way positive so I wouldn't bet either.

PLans can change but Kevin Feige and Loeb confirmed ... they're 2 separate entities... no crossovers

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I'm in no way positive so I wouldn't bet either.
If it was going to happen, it woulda happened in IW imo, as by now all those characters are established, but Feige has said they will never cross over iirc.

Edit:shoulda read the posts above this one :manny:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PLans can change but Kevin Feige and Loeb confirmed ... they're 2 separate entities... no crossovers
It's kinda ridiculous how the TV shows vaguely reference the movies. They should just make them completely separate like how DC is doing.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Iron fist was needed for the defenders so I can’t call that an L. It served a purpose:yeshrug:

Iron Fist wasn't as bad as people were making it out to be, imo

giphy.gif

Daps
How would that work?

"Ever"

Like...

wait what :ohhh:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
If movies ever become passed and people stop making them,

it will be when we get full photorealistic VR
Imagine being able to hop in your VR suit and experience Infinity War from different characters points of view. :ohlawd:

Being on the receiving end of Thanos slumping Tony Winnie :damn: