Marvel is putting out hip hop variant covers

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
tumblr_lqrm3fjMN71qh66szo1_500.jpg

:blessed:

This is not part of the collection, this is another artist who did this a while ago.

I'll try and find the source.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good point......very good point. Still cool, hopefully they can get some mutual agreements going for merchandise........

I respect your optimism but let me remind you that we are talking about BLACK artist in capitalistic AMERICA. This corporations wont be giving these black artist a dime.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Can't co-sign this. Marvel has used every excuse in the book to not put out Black Leading Superhero movies, barely has black writers or artist but can use Hip Hop Culture? No. Then when they are confronted about this obvious bias, their response was "What does hip hop have to do with Black Comic Writers". See that. This is Hip Hop problem now, we've OUTSOURCED the culture and it has to stop.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Can't co-sign this. Marvel has used every excuse in the book to not put out Black Leading Superhero movies, barely has black writers or artist but can use Hip Hop Culture? No. Then when they are confronted about this obvious bias, their response was "What does hip hop have to do with Black Comic Writers". See that. This is Hip Hop problem now, we've OUTSOURCED the culture and it has to stop.

This right here.

It's so demonic, friends.:demonic:

phatphuck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i swear i've seen some more before, there were covers for straight outta compton, dr octagon, illmatic, harlem world, etc, etc

anyone got links to that piff?