Marvel Heroes Omega for X1 and PS4 [PS4 Closed Beta Launch Trailer]

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You see what's going on with espn?

Disney is ran by some stingy jews that likely aren't going out there way to make high end budget AAA games like that, even if they got the paper for it. Maybe that upcoming Spidey one and the capcom joint every blue moon, but otherwise they'll just pump out these mobile app quality shyts and charge full price with micro-transactions :mjlol::francis:

It would be lit if they'd make an Arkham City style game taking place in Hell's Kitchen where you could play as the Defenders (switch between DD and Luke Cage) and take on Kingpin, the Hand, Bullseye, Taskmaster, Black Cat and all the other mobsters in a massive original story, with guest appearances galore. But it'd be more likely they'd just go to telltale games to do the same thing on the cheap lol
That was true before but marvel has taken a new stance.

Spider man is the tip of the spear.

Next after that is the partnership with square enix.

Obviously they have something to prove since they've been dumping out licensed trash for a long time but I believe them when they say they're taking a new strategy.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:mjlol: @ the money they're charging for characters in this game.
shyt should just be a $30 game with all the characters included and call it a day.

My biggest problem with free to play games is I would rather pay money just to make the free to play model in the game go the fukk away

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
shyt should just be a $30 game with all the characters included and call it a day.

My biggest problem with free to play games is I would rather pay money just to make the free to play model in the game go the fukk away
Yea. They're gonna need to wrap all this up in a flash sale to see a penny from me

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Oh. I assumed you played the game. Eternity splinters are game loot you collect to get heroes, costumes, etc.
And I take it they all can't be gathered in one playthrough to get all the characters

Karume

All Star
Daps
And I take it they all can't be gathered in one playthrough to get all the characters
Well all the characters are playable.up to level 10. Then at that point you need to "buy" them. So I would say that all the characters are obtainable although how long it takes would be variable.

Now getting all the costume variants while I believe are doable in game is time prohibitive as there are 3-5 variants avg per character.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Well all the characters are playable.up to level 10. Then at that point you need to "buy" them. So I would say that all the characters are obtainable although how long it takes would be variable.

Now getting all the costume variants while I believe are doable in game is time prohibitive as there are 3-5 variants avg per character.
Trash

Karume

All Star
Daps
How long it takes I can't say for sure. My beta main is level four and I already have the splinters to buy him. I can speak to the consistency of splinters in the console version.

Why trash?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How long it takes I can't say for sure. My beta main is level four and I already have the splinters to buy him. I can speak to the consistency of splinters in the console version.

Why trash?
Not enough repeatability to get everything before the end of the game