Marvel gives Fox more time w/ Daredevil in exchange 4 Silver Surfer rights!

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
can somebody explain to me why all the Marvel characters are spread across different companies?

They licensed their characters to various film studios in the 90's & early 00's because they were independent at the time.

In the mid-2000's After the success of the X-Men & Spider-Man movies, Marvel Studios realized they could self-produce their own films & do them better. The 1st being "Iron Man" (distributed by Paramount Pictures) in '08, than "The Incredible Hulk" (distributed by Universal Pictures) later in '08.

Disney bought Marvel Entertainment in late '09. But because of Marvel Studios's existing distribution deal with Paramount Pictures, Paramount still distributed "Iron Man 2", "Thor", & "Captain America: The First Avenger".

On October 18, 2011, Disney bought out the distribution rights for "The Avengers" and "Iron Man 3" from Paramount Pictures. However, as part of the deal, Paramount's logo will still be used in the promotion marketing and trailers for both films.

You can read more info about it here: Marvel Studios - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's crazy...How the fukk DC surviving?

DC Comics has been owned by Warner Bros. Entertainment since the 1970's. So they have a big corporation backing them.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I'm still :gag::angry: @ how dey did mah nikka SS in dat Fantastic Four trash.

I was so fukkin pissed. Mufukkas made him out to be some bytch made wimp gettin held down by some fukkin velcro straps. :childplease: :aicmon::smh:

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
this would be fukking great but i doubt it happens...

i can sadly already see that b*stard rothman being on some :heh: :pacspit: :youngsabo: shyt and telling marvel to take daredevil's wack ass movie rights back with the quickness cause let's face it silver surfer and galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>daredevil in every possible way.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Please dont fukk over the Silver Surfer

Surfer with the right push would do MONSTER numbers. Hell, this is where Thanos should of debuted.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
Disney needs to work on their strong arming technique