MARVEL/DISNEY F4 back from FOX

Daps
Reppin
St louis
This is what any good hustler does.
to say that comic book fans and movie fans are
not one in the same is just stupid.
I wouldnt promote shyt without my cut.
what fox is doing is what homer does to flanders.

marvel: um can we get our lawnmower back:mjpls:
fox: um I was just about to cut my grass:obama:
marvel: ok neighbor:mjpls:

fox is only trying to ride the wave that Marvel
is making out here but now marvel is like give us the fukkin
lawnmower fakkit.
wat6rr.jpg

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Marvel/Disney really feel threatened by Fox Studios? This latest news of them discontinuing the Fantastic Four due to giving that extra $$$ to Fox due to them owning the rights is another added assumption that they are. Of course they couldn't do the same with X-men, because that's still their highest comic book seller, however, they KILLED WOLVERINE which is its biggest star in both movie and comic book franchise. I cannot understand the logic of killing this character off except to spite Fox Studios and it's future intentions to make more Wolverine films. Then there's the whole SINGER controversy which was coincidentally came on blast out the blue on the eve of "Days of Future Past" which forced Singer to step back in promoting his own film. Was this planned in hopes to sabotage the movie in becoming successful? Especially when these allegations appears to be a hoax after all?

I just find it interesting at the recent events within that past couple of months and the well known beef that Marvel has with Fox to the point they won't even allow Stan Lee to do cameos to those two franchises.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I don't think this is smart at all..........I personally dropped off of X-men after the Battle of the Atom event, but now I have the urge to hop back on because of Days of Future Past...FF would have the same effect most likely, however, that is if it turns out to be a good movie

Last edited: