Marvel Comics Just 'Solved' the MCU's SCARLET WITCH, QUICKSILVER Father Problem(SPOILER ALERT)

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Can someone explain agents of shield and the inhumans thing *spoilers*

Is Skye's character "daisy" an inhuman in the comics? Was the diviner the MCU version of the terigen mists?
Agents of Shield is doing their own shyt when it comes to the Inhumans. Daisy is hispanic and was on Fury (white) hit squad that was filled with nobodies who had ties to D villains; Skulls infiltrated Earth and Fury trusted nobody. Daisy isnt an Inhuman, just the child of a shyt tier Marvel villain who had Hulk like powers via a serum.

That diviner shyt is another plot device. The Inhumans in the comics already had access to the Mists and occasionally non Inhumans would breathe them in to gain powers.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I stopped reading comics when Cap and Cyclops were going at it each other. Cyke wanted Scarlett Witch to pay for what she did and Cap basically insinuated that her hurt feeling were enough punishment......I put the book down and decided I was done.
yeah that was some 100% USDA bullshyt
truth be told, alotta Marvel stories are just ass cheeks
Im reading this All New Ghost Rider series like :what:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I stopped reading comics when Cap and Cyclops were going at it each other. Cyke wanted Scarlett Witch to pay for what she did and Cap basically insinuated that her hurt feeling were enough punishment......I put the book down and decided I was done.

If it wasn't deemed good, that's just bad writing.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Agents of Shield is doing their own shyt when it comes to the Inhumans. Daisy is hispanic and was on Fury (white) hit squad that was filled with nobodies who had ties to D villains; Skulls infiltrated Earth and Fury trusted nobody. Daisy isnt an Inhuman, just the child of a shyt tier Marvel villain who had Hulk like powers via a serum.

That diviner shyt is another plot device. The Inhumans in the comics already had access to the Mists and occasionally non Inhumans would breathe them in to gain powers.

So if she has no connection to the inhumans then why are all these articles talking about they introduced the inhumans to the MCU?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
So if she has no connection to the inhumans then why are all these articles talking about they introduced the inhumans to the MCU?
Over the course of the season, Agents of SHIELD introduced the concept of Inhumans. Daisy isn't one in the comics.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Besides comic book reading nikkas, the vast majority of people could give a fukk less about Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch's parentage. Ironically, they're doing this in the comics to legitimize their movie universe but only pissing off cats who read the comics:dead:

Weebayshrug_zpsrdcaohrw.gif

Them comic book heads should've been buying enough comics in the 90's so Marvel didn't damn near go bankrupt and have to sell the rights in the first place.

Fred.