Marvel comic book heads, how are they gonna connect this?

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
It seems like the comic book readers always have a little more information regarding these Marvel movies so how do y’all think everything is gonna tie in? From Moon Knight to Shang-Chi , to the new Captain America to Eternals and everything in between??

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
It seems like the comic book readers always have a little more information regarding these Marvel movies so how do y’all think everything is gonna tie in? From Moon Knight to Shang-Chi , to the new Captain America to Eternals and everything in between??
I don't think there's going to be the level of connective tissue in the future Phases as we've seen in the past. You'll have the core stories involving Avenger and Avenger adjacent lines but other things seem to be running in their own isolated line, like Eternals and Moon Knight.

The issues with Majors and by extension Kang just further complicates things but the Timeline is going to be the thread that runs through the mainline arcs.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I don't think there's going to be the level of connective tissue in the future Phases as we've seen in the past. You'll have the core stories involving Avenger and Avenger adjacent lines but other things seem to be running in their own isolated line, like Eternals and Moon Knight.

The issues with Majors and by extension Kang just further complicates things.
But see that’s an easy cop out how you gonna have beings like “Eternals” on planet Earth and the Avengers just gloss over it lol that’s a super important issue

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
if they keep everything as is and kang is still the villain i think what will happen is that they'll fail in kang dynasty and then we'll get Battleworld.
which is basically an area where all the heroes are displaced in different lands in areas then they have to come together to defeat kang.
you have to divide up everything like this
Cosmic Heroes
Guardians(maybe), FF, The Marvels, Eternals
Earth Heroes
most of the Avengers, but more notably the science-based heroes like Iron Heart and Iron Man who will come back for the movie
Magic Heros
Scarlet Witch, Doctor Strange, etc
then you have the horror side which may or may not be involved
it takes all of them to work together to defeat Kang since at that point Kang will be able to combat all of them with their powers.
the leaders will be Steve Rogers and Sam Wilson Captain America

not all heroes will be as important just like before

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
if they keep everything as is and kang is still the villain i think what will happen is that they'll fail in kang dynasty and then we'll get Battleworld.
which is basically an area where all the heroes are displaced in different lands in areas then they have to come together to defeat kang.
you have to divide up everything like this
Cosmic Heroes
Guardians(maybe), FF, The Marvels, Eternals
Earth Heroes
most of the Avengers, but more notably the science-based heroes like Iron Heart and Iron Man who will come back for the movie
Magic Heros
Scarlet Witch, Doctor Strange, etc
then you have the horror side which may or may not be involved
it takes all of them to work together to defeat Kang since at that point Kang will be able to combat all of them with their powers.
the leaders will be Steve Rogers and Sam Wilson Captain America

not all heroes will be as important just like before
Aw shyt that sound dope:ohhh:

I forgot about Blade and all that .. so you saying by the end of this phase all the “super heroes” will be in shambles and Kang will be be on top pause

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
But see that’s an easy cop out how you gonna have beings like “Eternals” on planet Earth and the Avengers just gloss over it lol that’s a super important issue
That's definitely a point I've been making from Go because their abilities and the fact that they've been guarding Earth (and large portions of the universe) for longer than anyone else. To their credit though, they made sure to include the built-in out of non interference unless Deviants are involved, which answers everything prior to the end of the movie.

Added bonus it's been kinda nebulous as to the exact year it takes place in relation to other projects outside Endgame, so they have wiggle room. They could do away with their non interference since they've broken away from their programming but they're currently somewhere else in the universe chasing Celestials and there's no timetable. So yet another out for anything currently in play.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
That's definitely a point I've been making from Go because their abilities and the fact that they've been guarding Earth (and large portions of the universe) for longer than anyone else. To their credit though, they made sure to include the built-in out of non interference unless Deviants are involved, which answers everything prior to the end of the movie.

Added bonus it's been kinda nebulous as to the exact year it takes place in relation to other projects outside Endgame, so they have wiggle room. They could do away with their non interference since they've broken away from their programming but they're currently somewhere else in the universe chasing Celestials and there's no timetable. So yet another out for anything currently in play.
That’s true about the time period but it had to be some time recent based on the technology and things like that around them .. and with Thanos wiping out half of everything that wouldn’t had crossed their paths(maybe they touched on this I forgot)

Edit how do you explain kang and all the timeline being the beginning of time shyt and the eternals were around before that supposedly