Marvel 'changed all of its plans' to make Jonathan Majors the center of its universe

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Hope they drop the charges for my breh :wow:

During her research for the upcoming book MCU: The Regin of Marvel Studios, author Joanna Robinson claimed that the studio altered its plans after seeing Major’s performance.

She told The Ringer's The Big Picture podcast: "I was told by someone who works for Marvel, it was not the plan to make Kang the center of everything until they saw the dailies from Quantumania and after his performance in Loki, which was so strong they were like, 'This is it. This is our way forward. We’ve lost our varsity hero team, but let’s set up around this guy Kang and this performer that so many people are reacting to’.”

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
"FANS"? if they can look past Robert Downey Jr's criminal history then they can do the same for Johnathan
The fans they're referring to is the "modern audience" retards Disney's been catering to and losing millions of dollars...These aren't Marvel fans, they're political activist culture warrior rejects...You can't be accused of what Jonathan Majors was and come back from that with the "modern audience"...This is the same company that cancelled Johnny Depp to appease the "modern audience" with no evidence and it turned out it was all bullshyt, he was the one being physically abused...

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
The fans they're referring to is the "modern audience" retards Disney's been catering to and losing millions of dollars...These aren't Marvel fans, they're political activist culture warrior rejects...You can't be accused of what Jonathan Majors was and come back from that with the "modern audience"...This is the same company that cancelled Johnny Depp to appease the "modern audience" with no evidence and it turned out it was all bullshyt, he was the one being physically abused...
And how that turn out with Johnny? Disney better chill.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
You'd think they've learned something from the Depp fiasco but I wouldn't bet on it...

Kathleen Kennedy is still somehow employed over there and you can't be a bigger failure at your job than that woman is at hers...
They'd be crazy to recast Johnathan. Especially with an actor who plays another character in the mcu. I know they did it with the chick who was in Captain marvel and the eternals but those two movies aren't as good as the movies Johnathan was in.