Marvel announces death of deadpool

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Marvel is putting any/all characters on the shelf where they don't have movie rights too. That's why Wolverine had to go, and Fantastic 4 will be ending mid-2015.

Spiderman is still around because he brings in a ton of money through licensing, and because Sony plays ball with them a bit.

but this is a direct shot at Fox believe that

But this is stupid business wise. The casual movie goer doesn't know that Marvel Studios doesn't own Characters X, Y, Z. They only see Marvel at the front. If you believe that movies increase comicbook sales, why not have a book out there for every movie, regardless of who's promoting it? That's income for you; if you stand by what you say.

So either they don't believe that movies increase comic book sales, in which case makes their decisions to morph characters into movie counterparts null and void; or they do believe that and are just admitting that they don't believe in the strength of comic book buyers overall.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
But this is stupid business wise. The casual movie goer doesn't know that Marvel Studios doesn't own Characters X, Y, Z. They only see Marvel at the front. If you believe that movies increase comicbook sales, why not have a book out there for every movie, regardless of who's promoting it? That's income for you; if you stand by what you say.

So either they don't believe that movies increase comic book sales, in which case makes their decisions to morph characters into movie counterparts null and void; or they do believe that and are just admitting that they don't believe in the strength of comic book buyers overall.

Comic book money is nowhere in the same league as the comic book MOVIE money is right now. The comic books are essentially promotional material for these million dollar movies.

Marvel/Disney is not here to make money for Fox or Sony.

Last edited:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:whew: When I saw that title, I thought that they were announcing that they were going to kill the movie. I couldn't give a damn about a comic character getting offed. We all know they eventually come back one way or another.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Deadpool's sidekick is already another deadpool that died and came back as a zombie... so this is about to be extra retarded. This is a stunt for the Deadpool movie. Nothing else.

909029-deadpool_cov.jpg