martin lawrence>>>>Martin Luther king

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Where ya red bars at?:umad:

Im retired. You see good trolling takes time and effort.(MESSAGE) Time and effort I dont feel like putting into fukking with people on the internet.

this is a terrible thread. Martin L. >>. MLK is a terrible title. Its a lazy shock title. All shock titles do is make people come in and tell you youre an idiot. A shock title for a troll thread is like a sign that says trap in front of a trap

You couldve made the title something like "martin lawrence did more for black people than MLK " or "Martin Lawrence is the greatest martin ever "something to bait people something of that nature but you didnt. You half assed it. Lazy trolling. :smh:

trolling used to be an art. Then they made internet affordable to poor people :smh:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Im retired. You see good trolling takes time and effort.(MESSAGE) Time and effort I dont feel like putting into fukking with people on the internet.

this is a terrible thread. Martin L. >>. MLK is a terrible title. Its a lazy shock title. All shock titles do is make people come in and tell you youre an idiot. A shock title for a troll thread is like a sign that says trap in front of a trap

You couldve made the title something like "martin lawrence did more for black people than MLK " or "Martin Lawrence is the greatest martin ever "something to bait people something of that nature but you didnt. You half assed it. Lazy trolling. :smh:

trolling used to be an art. Then they made internet affordable to poor people :smh:

Sorry if I didn't take time to think about a thread..my sense of humor and wit is so sharp due to high intelligence that I can make a thread on the spur of the moment and respond super fast..:manny::manny:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I'm not gonna say I agree...

...but MLK didn't get to see his dream become a reality. Marty Mart however, did achieve his dream of opening a Meat Loaf & Waffles restaurant...there is something to be said for that.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
I'm not gonna say I agree...

...but MLK didn't get to see his dream become a reality. Marty Mart however, did achieve his dream of opening a Meat Loaf & Waffles restaurant...there is something to be said for that.

:childplease: MLK's dream was far more ambitious.