Martin Lawrence denies the rumor that he recently had a stroke

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Martin really ain't been the same since that incident in LA with the gun, medicine, and he might've actually had a heat stroke then iirc...

I'll take his word, but some thing is off even more.

I know outside of his performances, he's a low-key dude, but he isn't just chill, he's slurring the fukk outta his words. He either had another stroke or he perpetually drunk.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Martin really ain't been the same since that incident in LA with the gun, medicine, and he might've actually had a heat stroke then iirc...

I'll take his word, but some thing is off even more.

I know outside of his performances, he's a low-key dude, but he isn't just chill, he's slurring the fukk outta his words. He either had another stroke or he perpetually drunk.
I thought he was on bipolar meds

Daps
Who cares??? Another thread with yall speculating on this man the way yall did with Chadwick and even worse.

:gucci:

They asked the man if his health was bad. He said no. So obviously he doesn't want us to know. :mindblown:

Yall did this same mess when Jamie Foxx was sick.

Are your lives so meaningless that you gotta focus on strangers who will never know you exist??

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Who cares??? Another thread with yall speculating on this man the way yall did with Chadwick and even worse.

:gucci:

They asked the man if his health was bad. He said no. So obviously he doesn't want us to know. :mindblown:

Yall did this same mess when Jamie Foxx was sick.

Are your lives so meaningless that you gotta focus on strangers who will never know you exist??

I love President Trump and I don't even speculate on him as much as yall be speculating on these people :mjtf:
You actually had a decent comment for once, but you had to fukk it up with the bolded :mjlol: