Marti aint relationship material yall :mjcry:

tater

Superstar
Daps
Only if u were in chicago kool aid :o:

And yea ita a journey...i guess i still believed in fairy tales and finding the perfect soul mate :francis:

My career field is booming in Toronto too :leostare:

You in Chicago?!

:gladbron:

@Milk N Cookies @Giselle

We should have a girls meet up! I know milk is probably mad, we were supposed to have one but it never worked out...

Just us girls though! We can get pedicures :smile:

And I feel you...

forever-alone-booth.jpg

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
@Marti I'm in a situation that's kinda complicated so I'm of no help . :sadcam: Sorry. As you knit maybe you get a gang of puppies. I'll come over and feed them for you & take them for walks. I'm kinda scared of the big dogs but i can adjust. I'll model your knit wear for you too. I can even be your mannequin for when you make sweaters. Hey can you teach me spades? Next time I go to a house party (which I'll invite you to) I'll be ready!!

Seriously I wish I would have invited u @Giselle & @tater out when I went out on Christmas. Me & some friends went up north and had a ton of fun!! I even went off on a doorman over my boots.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
First chill out. You don't have to be in a relationship, it's time to take a break and work on you or even just focus on you without thinking about finding someone. If you know what you are doing wrong try to get to the root of that and find out why so when you are ready for a relationship you will be more ready.

You could also date for fun, it can be when you aren't trying to get into a relationship. That's usually when all the guys are trying to. When you are purposely trying to be single people come out the woodwork.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Men don't like me either.
I think my personality simply proves the lack of attention I got when I was younger. Emotional and can't take sarcasm

A damn shame too. I really want a family and kids but at the rate things are going it might not ever happen

tater

Superstar
Daps
Men don't like me either.
I think my personality simply proves the lack of attention I got when I was younger. Emotional and can't take sarcasm

A damn shame too. I really want a family and kids but at the rate things are going it might not ever happen

Dont say that! I'm sure you have plenty on positive attributes that someone will love. What do you like about yourself? Have you tried online dating?

tater

Superstar
Daps
@Marti I'm in a situation that's kinda complicated so I'm of no help . :sadcam: Sorry. As you knit maybe you get a gang of puppies. I'll come over and feed them for you & take them for walks. I'm kinda scared of the big dogs but i can adjust. I'll model your knit wear for you too. I can even be your mannequin for when you make sweaters. Hey can you teach me spades? Next time I go to a house party (which I'll invite you to) I'll be ready!!

Seriously I wish I would have invited u @Giselle & @tater out when I went out on Christmas. Me & some friends went up north and had a ton of fun!! I even went off on a doorman over my boots.

I didn't know you couldn't play spades! I'll teach you lol