Marti aint relationship material yall :mjcry:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Im allergic to cats so i guess ima start knitting :dead:

Ive been in 3 failed relationships in total this year....jesus christ i feel like molly :to:

Im 26 and i think its time to admit that i might be the problem. ...i need help coming to this reality brehettes :wow:

I got an obsessed ex that wont get the picture and this new dude ive been talking to is about to be :camby:

Kex

All Star
Daps
First off forget cats

Second: you might have a problem but hey atleast you taking note of it. If you had said hook up I'd be like ok you 26 fly free. But 3 commitments? Girl wtf are you looking for? And why are you not finding it?

The ex thing depending on how you feel about it keep an eye on dude. Not everyone takes rejection well. Be safe tho

Real talk though best policy is be honest with yourself. Even if you have to get piece of cardboard paper and make a list on why you end up in these predicament

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
First off forget cats

Second: you might have a problem but hey atleast you taking note of it. If you had said hook up I'd be like ok you 26 fly free. But 3 commitments? Girl wtf are you looking for? And why are you not finding it?

The ex thing depending on how you feel about it keep an eye on dude. Not everyone takes rejection well. Be safe tho

Real talk though best policy is be honest with yourself. Even if you have to get piece of cardboard paper and make a list on why you end up in these predicament
U right :snoop:

Its like i moved too quick from relationship to relationship.
These weren't situationships neither. Full blown fukking commited relationships

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
@Marti gimme a shot i think i'll be great and i like that u have flaws we can relate, lol i guess i look more deeply at relationships than the typical superficial stuff. ps dnt be too hard on yourselves finding love shldnt be easy per say, its a journey.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
@Marti gimme a shot i think i'll be great and i like that u have flaws we can relate, lol i guess i look more deeply at relationships than the typical superficial stuff. ps dnt be too hard on yourselves finding love shldnt be easy per say, its a journey.

Only if u were in chicago kool aid :o:

And yea ita a journey...i guess i still believed in fairy tales and finding the perfect soul mate :francis:

@Marti get you a Canadian dude

Fred

My career field is booming in Toronto too :leostare:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Only if u were in chicago kool aid :o:

And yea ita a journey...i guess i still believed in fairy tales and finding the perfect soul mate :francis:
i like to think we all believe in that a bit, and sometimes we set our selves up to be dissapointed or more hurt than we shld be when things dnt happen as we planned or we get too naive. ps-i'm really diggin ur avi